doTERRA Arborvitae Essential Oil
This soothing oil has a wonderful woodsy aroma. I like to use this essential oil for the grounding effect it has on my emotions. My favorite way to use doTERRA Arborvitae essential oil is to simply inhale the calm soothing aroma right from the bottle. Great for those crazy moments when my husband is away for work, and the kids are driving me nuts!
Directions for Use
Arborvitae essential oil from doTERRA may be used aromatically or topically.
Aromatic: Use three to four drops of Arborvitae oil in an essential oil diffuser.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to your desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, for children, elderly, or sensitive skin.
Practical Ways To Use Arborvitae Essential Oil From doTerra
• Use to help protect yourself against environmental and seasonal threats.
• Arborvitae is a powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
• Repel insects, naturally, with this woodsy essential oil.
• Preserves wood naturally.
• Apply arborvitae to wrists and ankles while hiking.
• Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and spray on surfaces or hands for a protecting solution.
• Diffuse to purify the air.
• Aromatically, you will enjoy the grounding aroma. (I often sniff Arborvitae directly from the bottle!)
• Use during meditation for a sense of peace and calm.
• Did you know? You can mix arborvitae oil in with your mulch while gardening.
• Create your own cologne with Cedarwood, Arborvitae, and Frankincense.
DIY Arborvitae & Lemon Furniture Polish
Another way to use doTERRA Arborvitae essential oil is a simple DIY furniture polish, which also uses Lemon oil. I especially love using this DIY recipe as a polish for my piano, and it provides a beautiful shine! Best part, nothing gross, because it’s only natural ingredients. Lastly, this is a fantastic option to save money by making your own furniture polish.
What you need:
4 drops Arborvitae
2 drops Lemon
How to make it:
Blend together four drops of Arborvitae essential oil and two drops of Lemon essential oil with a carrier oil for an effective wood preservative and polish. Mix in a glass spray bottle with water and use a microfiber cloth. Shake before use.
Arborvitae Essential Oil Graphics Gallery