doTERRA Breathe Respiratory blend comes either undiluted or in a pre-diluted roller ball. I enjoy the undiluted for diffusion. The pre-diluted roller doTERRA TOUCH ball is wonderful to keep in my purse. This way I always have on the go respiratory support for myself and my kids. Plus it’s so cute when my kids giggle as I use the TOUCH rollerballs on their feet. Breathe blend is a great choice for any type of respiratory support.
doTERRA Respiratory Blend Ingredients
doTERRA Breathe Respiratory blend is a blend of seven essential oils to promote respiratory health. The essential oils included are:
- Laurel Leaf essential oil
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Melaleuca essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Ravensara essential oil
- Cardamom essential oil
And…. that’s it! No crazy artificial ingredients, no nasty or toxic chemicals. Just pure essential oils. Love this stuff.
How I Use doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Blend
I use this oil blend daily. I like to put Respiratory blend on my feet or chest. This gives my lungs daily respiratory support and helps keep them healthy! I also love to diffuse Breathe. A special blend I love is three drops of Breathe with three drops of Citrus Bliss in my AromaLite or Petal diffuser. It smells amazing! Sometimes I switch Lemon essential oil for the Citrus Bliss blend to have a change of pace.
Suggested Usage From doTERRA For Breathe Blend
• Maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
• Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
• Diffuse or inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest when environmental threats are high.
• Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal changes.
• Diffuse at bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep.
• When loud noises are keeping you up at night, diffuse for a calming effect that promotes a restful night’s sleep.
doTERRA Breathe Blend may be used aromatically or topically.
Would you like to learn more about essential oils in my online Facebook group? Click here to join for free!