doTERRA Cardamom essential oil is useful for the digestive system as well as the respiratory system. It contains Esters which are calming, relaxing and soothing.
doTERRA Cardamom Essential Oil
You may know Cardamom essential oil as a cooking spice, but did you know that Cardamom essential oil is also wonderful for occasional respiratory support? To keep your lungs healthy, you could diffuse Cardamom to get the aromatic benefit, or apply topically. Cardamom could be applied topically to the chest or back with a carrier oil. Another way to use this beautifully fragrant oil would be to put it on the bottoms of your feet where there are many reflexology points and nerve endings.
How I Like To Use Cardamom Essential Oil
Tonight I am diffusing Cardamom in my essential oil diffuser. I have my AromaLite diffuser on the eight-hour setting so I can enjoy the benefits of diffusion all night long. The aroma is warm and comforting.
Suggested Ways To Use Cardamom Essential Oil From doTERRA
• Promotes clear breathing and maintains respiratory health.*
• Flavorful spice for cooking and baking for great Indian flavor.
• Take internally to help alleviate occasional feelings of stomach discomfort.*
• For feelings of mental clarity.
• Breathe in for the sense of openness and a clear head.
• Blends well with Lavender and Clove.
• Apply to the chest while planting flowers or cutting grass.
• Take a drop or two internally after over indulging at dinner.*
• Delivers a cooling sensation on your skin.
May help to ease occasional indigestion and maintain overall gastrointestinal health.*
Did you enjoy reading about how to use doTERRA Cardamom essential oil? Learn more about essential oils over in my free Facebook group! Click here to join Exploring Essential Oils, and be able to attend online essential oil classes right from the comfort of your own home!