doTERRA Clove essential oil is helpful to the cardiovascular, digestive, immune, and respiratory systems. What a powerhouse oil! Clove oil is high in phenols, which have wonderful benefits, especially to help protect a healthy person against environmental threats. Clove is what is known as a hot oil, so should be diluted with a carrier, such as doTERRA fractionated coconut oil, before any topical use.
Clove essential oil has a wonderful aroma that is warm and homey. It always reminds me of the fall for some reason. Since I really enjoy this, I love to add this oil with my laundry. How I do this is simply drop in 10 drops of Clove essential oil at the very beginning of the wash cycle. The aroma will carry through perfectly so you have fresh smelling laundry coming from the dryer. Love it! Since Clove is a natural insect repellent, this is an added bonus as you can add it to you sheets and bed linens to deter dust mites!
Suggested Ways To Use Clove Essential Oil From DoTERRA
- Clove essential oil contains powerful antioxidant properties.*
- During the Fall and Winter season, diffuse three drops Clove, two drops Cinnamon, and one drop Wild Orange for an invigorating scent.
- Place two to three drops in a Veggie Cap and take internally to support cardiovascular health.*
- Use diluted on gums for a soothing effect.
- Naturally repels insects.
- Place one drop of Clove in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
- Helps to clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
- Combine with Hand and Body Lotion for a warming massage.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop of clove to your toothbrush before applying toothpaste.
- After your six months cleaning at the dentist, apply one drop Clove to teeth and gums.
Join me on Facebook!
I hope you enjoyed reading about doTERRA Clove essential oil! Which new ways did you learn how to use Clove? I would love to hear! Click here and come on over to Exploring Essential Oils, which is my free online Facebook group where I teach how to use essential oils! Looking forward to seeing you!