doTERRA Lavender essential oil benefits the cardiovascular and nervous systems. It also soothes skin. Lavender oil is well known for it’s calming properties to assist with emotional balance. It is high in both Alcohols and Esters.
doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil Is My Favorite!
Lavender was the very first essential oil I experienced, and one that I continue to use often. I could tell a noticeable difference when I experienced doTERRA CPTG Lavender when compared to other brands I tried. doTERRA sources lavender from France. My favorite uses are seasonal support, calming, and restful sleep.
Suggested Ways To Use Lavender Essential Oil From DoTERRA
• Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
• Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
• Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
• Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
• Take internally for a peaceful sleep.*
• May help to support a healthy immune system when taken internally.*
Did you enjoy learning about doTERRA Lavender essential oil? Join us in Exploring Essential Oils on Facebook for further essential oil tips!