doTERRA Lime essential oil benefits the digestive, immune, and respiratory systems. It contains monoterpenes. Lime oil is cold pressed from the rind.
Why I Love doTERRA Lime Essential Oil
Lime essential oil has a wonderful positive impact on moods. As a stay at home mom, I find that when we are having a blah day (rainy or dreary, or days when my husband is travelling for work)… Lime essential oil is our absolute go to in helping everyone find cheerfulness again. I tend to diffuse Lime, but you can also add it to the bottoms of your feet.
Lime essential oil is photosensitive, so you will to avoid going right out into the sun after using on an exposed area such as the face.
Need a super boost? Try this. Add a drop each of Peppermint essential oil and Lime essential oil to the bottoms of your feet. I’m pretty sure that you will love that effect on your energy and mood! What is your favorite way to use Lime essential oil?
Ways doTERRA Suggests To Use Lime Essential Oil
• Supports healthy immune function.*
• Positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties.
• Often used as an internal cleanser.*
• doTERRA Lime oil promotes emotional balance and well-being.
• Diffuse to cleanse the air and uplift your mood.
• Put some Lime on a cotton pad to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
• Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavor and antioxidant support.*
• Add one drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
• Combine with Melaleuca for a soothing scalp massage.
• Add a drop to your salsa.
• Diffuse while studying and then apply to wrists again while testing on those subjects.
• Blends with Cedarwood, Black Pepper, and Cilantro.
• Replace your sugar beverage with a drop of lemon and lime in water for a refreshing flavor.
Did you enjoy learning about doTERRA Lime essential oil? Join my free essential oil education group on Facebook for even more information on how to use essential oils!