doTERRA Melaleuca essential oil is sometimes referred to as tea tree essential oil. Melaleuca (Tea Tree) benefits the immune and respiratory systems. It supports healthy skin, muscles, and bone. It is high in monoterpenes.
doTERRA Melaleuca Essential Oil Usage Tips
• Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
• Promotes healthy immune function.*
• Protects against environmental and seasonal threats.*
• For occasional skin irritations, apply one to two drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
• Add one to two drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
• Combine one to two drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties.
• Apply to skin after shaving.
• Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
• Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
• Create your own aftershave with Melalueca and Cedarwood.
• Apply to the bottom of feet and inside shoes for a refresher.
• Add to water alone, or along with Peppermint and Lemon essential oil, for a refreshing mouth rinse and breath freshener.
• Add to water and swish for an effective mouth rinse.
Did you enjoy learning about doTERRA Melaleuca essential oil? Join my free Facebook group for additional essential oil tips, and online classes!