12 Gratitude Quotes For Inspiration
Something I’ve learned to focus on for a healthy mindset is gratitude. Gratitude is important! I was cleaning some files and came across these quotes about gratitude. So, of course, I wanted to share them on my blog. I want you to enjoy these beautiful gratitude quotes too. Feeling grateful is meant to be shared.
Go ahead and put some Spikenard essential oil in your diffuser (it’s the oil of gratitude, after all), and let your mind absorb the wisdom of these quotes. You may want to get your journal out, or just think quietly to really let these gratitude quotes sink in. Or you could even plan a rest day to reflect deeper.
12 Gratitude Quotes
- Be Happy. Be Bright. Be You.
- When you think of beautiful things, don’t forget to count yourself.
- Create your own sunshine.
- I don’t mind wrinkles from time spent in the sunshine and laughter.
- Decide every morning that you are in a good mood.
- Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
- All that I’m after is a life full of laughter.
- Spikenard is the essential oil of gratitude.
- Be grateful, eat more vegetables, and love others.
- Don’t be so busy chasing the extraordinary that you forget to be grateful for the ordinary.
- A grateful heart is rich in contentment.
- Be grateful for the small things and big things and in between things.
I love to keep a journal. This is a wonderful way to record your daily gratitude. Grab my FREE gratitude journal HERE!
Images Of Gratitude Quotes
Feel free to share these images without editing to spread some happiness and gratitude around today. 🙂 Or you can simply share this post!
Thanks for reading “12 Gratitude Quotes For Inspiration”
Thank you for reading through these 12 quotes about gratitude. Remember to share these inspirational gratitude quotes with a friend! To read more quotes, click here.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. Or take your education to the next level with my Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oil class through email.
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.