Clean With doTERRA Lemon Oil
You can clean with doTERRA Lemon oil as a non-toxic and all natural option. It’s fast, easy, EFFECTIVE, and affordable!
doTERRA Lemon essential oil can help you be a better housekeeper. It happens to be fantastic for homemade cleaning recipes. Even better, all of my recipes are very easy and fast to make. Each natural cleaning recipe with essential oils actually only takes a few minutes!
doTERRA Lemon Oil Usage
Want to learn even more ways to use doTERRA Lemon? Not only is it great to clean with… but there are a wide variety of health benefits. Read about those in my post “DOTERRA LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL“.
And by the way…. can I say that Lemon from doTERRA smells absolutely AMAZING?!! doTERRA Lemon essential oil smells like bottled sunshine. Can you imagine cleaning with bottled sunshine? Ummm… Yes! Buy your own bottle today.
How To Use Lemon Around The House
Here’s a quick list of ideas you can use to clean with doTERRA Lemon. Use it for cleaning… basically everything. I’m not even kidding!
- Do you have young children? You can cleanse the air of some of the less desirable baby aromas by diffusing doTERRA Lemon oil. Kids don’t always smell like roses, but our home smells fresh because we often diffuse lemon essential oil.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
- Toddlers are famous for creating epic messes. Writing on the walls, stickers on furniture that leave gummy residue and all the baby stains on clothing. Lemon essential oil is the answer for all of these!
- Lemon oil makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Put on rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue off surfaces.
- Wash hands with Lemon oil to remove grease after changing your oil.
Next, I’ll share a FEW recipes you can make out of lemon essential oil. Super duper easy, and effective!!! You’re going to be a start at keeping your home clean with doTERRA Lemon.
Soft Scrub Recipe To Clean With doTERRA Lemon
- ¾ rounded cup baking soda
- ¼ cup liquid Castile soap
- 1 tablespoon distilled water
- 8 drops Lemon essential oil
- 5 drops Lime essential oil
- In a bowl, combine baking soda and Castile soap with a wire whisk.
- Stir in water.
- Add essential oils and whisk until smooth. Consistency should be a soft paste.
- Store in an airtight glass container.
DIY Grill Cleaner With Lemon
- 1/4 cup Baking Soda
- 2 Tablespoons Castile Soap
- 5 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- White Vinegar
Mix first three ingredients with vinegar until you have an oily consistency. Brush mixture onto grilling grate. Let sit 15 minutes. Rinse with water.
How To Make Your Own Glass Cleaner
Are you ready for another recipe to help you clean with doTERRA Lemon? Great! Next, we are going to make those windows sparkle with this safe, all-natural and non-toxic cleaner!
- 16-ounce spray bottle
- 1 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 8 drops of any citrus oil of your choice (could use Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Wild Orange, or a combination)
Add vinegar, water, and essential oil(s) to spray bottle and shake.
Simple And Safe Lemon Oil Recipe For Fridge And Microwave Cleaner
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 cups hot water
- 15 drops Lemon oil
- Combine the ingredients in a glass spray bottle.
- Spray mixture inside fridge or microwave. Scrub and then wipe with a soft cloth.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. Or take your education to the next level with my weekly Facebook oil classes in my Facebook group.
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.