DIY Room Spray is super fun, super fast to make, and super easy. Oh, and did I mention it’s made with essential oils and water? That’s it!
DIY Room Spray With Essential Oils: The Spring Fling Blend
Looking for the perfect summertime room spray? Tired of the chemical laden ones available in stores.? Blah on those, right? Here’s what you can do! Just make your own using essential oils… in like a minute or less.
It’s so easy! This DIY Spring Fling spray with lemon, grapefruit and lime, is light, fresh, and has a touch of sweetness and tart. Best of all, this DIY Room Spray is made using ONLY natural and safe ingredients!
Essential oils, water, and a glass spray bottle. That’s it!
- 20 drops Lemon essential oil
- 20 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 20 drops Lime essential oil
- Distilled water
- Glass spray bottle
- In a glass spray bottle, add essential oils and top with water. Depending on the size of your spray bottle, you may wish to add more essential oils. That’s all! Just give that bottle a shake and spray to your heart’s content.
Spritz around. Mmmm… Doesn’t that pretty much smell amazing? Feel free to experiment with other oil combinations, such as:
- Sleepy spray with Lavender and Cedarwood
- Pep me up spritz with Wild Orange and Peppermint
- Woodsy – Siberian Fir and Lemon
The only limit is your imagination, and what smells fantastic to you! HAVE FUN with this one!
Ditch The Toxins Healthy Home eBook
If you’re anything like me, you’d like to get rid of as many toxins as possible around your home – without spending a lot of effort figuring out all the best products. That’s why I did the work for you! Grab my free Ditch The Toxins Healthy Home eBook to learn more!