What is doTERRA Arborvitae?
What is doTERRA Arborvitae essential oil? And why do you need it? Read this article to learn with me! 📚
Uses For doTERRA Arborvitae Oil
You need to have Arborvitae in your home as a non-toxic wellness product! It’s great for calming and soothing you.
Arborvitae has a woodsy aroma. It is a tree essential oil. Trees are calming and grounding. So I use Arborvitae for emotional grounding. My favorite way to ground with Arborvitae oil is to inhale the calm soothing aroma.
Great for those crazy moments when my husband is away for work, and the kids are driving me nuts!
Directions for Use
How do you use it? Arborvitae essential oil from doTERRA may be used aromatically or topically.
- Aromatic: Diffuse three to four drops of Arborvitae oil in an essential oil diffuser.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to your desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, for children, elderly, or sensitive skin.
Practical Ways To Use Arborvitae Essential Oil From doTerra
You will find yourself reaching for the bottle of Arborvitae over and over again.
- Use to help protect yourself against environmental and seasonal threats.
- Arborvitae is a powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and spray on surfaces or hands for a protecting solution.
- Diffuse to purify the air.
Home and garden care – without toxins
- Repel insects, naturally, with this woodsy essential oil.
- Preserves wood naturally.
- Did you know? You can mix arborvitae oil in with your mulch while gardening.
When you’re out and about
- Apply arborvitae to wrists and ankles while hiking.
For healthy emotions
- Enjoy the grounding aroma. I often sniff Arborvitae directly from the bottle!
- Use during meditation. Breathe in a sense of peace and calm. And breathe out the chaos of the day!
In your body care products
- Create your own cologne with Cedarwood, Arborvitae, and Frankincense.
Essential Oils For Emotions – Arborvitae
Arborvitae is the essential oil of grace. The aroma is emotionally grounding. Arborvitae is associated with being peaceful, surrender, grounded, allowing, relaxed, grace-filled, effortless living, and trust in grace. Can you see yourself enjoying Arborvitae?
DIY Arborvitae & Lemon Furniture Polish
Another way to use doTERRA Arborvitae essential oil is a simple DIY furniture polish, which also uses Lemon oil. I especially love using this DIY recipe as a polish for my piano, and it provides a beautiful shine! Best part, nothing gross, because it’s only natural ingredients. Lastly, this is a fantastic option to save money by making your own furniture polish.
What you need:
- 4 drops Arborvitae
- 2 drops Lemon
- Microfiber cloth
How to make it:
Blend together four drops of Arborvitae essential oil and two drops of Lemon essential oil with a carrier oil for an effective wood preservative and polish. Mix in a glass spray bottle with water and use a microfiber cloth. Shake before use.
BUY ARBORVITAE ESSENTIAL OIL
Buy doTERRA Arborvitae today from my online shop! It’ll ship directly to you.
Additional Learning Resources
Want some more Arborvitae essential oil uses? Check out these links for some extra tips and information. There are some many things Arborvitae can be used for, to benefit your health. Plus it makes fun DIY recipes!
- Product Page: Arborvitae Oil (Thuja plicata)
- Arborvitae Oil Uses and Benefits
- Discover Solutions: Arborvitae Essential Oil
- Using the Wood Essential Oils
- About Holiday Joy and Arborvitae
- Class Ideas from A to Z: Outdoors with Oils
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Do NOT ingest non-doTERRA brand essential oils. Other brands do not have the same quality, sourcing, testing, purity, or safety as doTERRA oils. You can purchase doTERRA brand in my shop here.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook page, and my Facebook group.