doTERRA Balance Grounding Blend
doTERRA Balance is one of my very favorite essential oil blends. It contains Spruce Needle/Leaf, Ho Wood, Frankincense Resin, Blue Tansy Flower, and Blue Chamomile Flower essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
How I use doTERRA Balance In My Daily Oil Routine
This grounding essential oil blend is a wonderful support for your emotional health. I use Balance daily on the bottoms of my feet and notice that it helps me feel calmer and centered throughout the day. As you can imagine, this is important for everyone, and I would suggest you try Balance for yourself! I am sure you will love it as much as I do. I apply Balance both morning and evening for optimal results.
During times of stress, I enjoy Balance in combination with Serenity. It is an absolutely amazing and effective essential oil combination!
Suggested Uses For doTERRA Balance Essential Oil Blend
• Promotes a whole-body sense of relaxation.
• For a grounding experience, breathe in deeply.
• Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance.
• Begin your day by putting Grounding Blend on the bottom of your feet to lessen stress
throughout the day.
• Use before bed for a restful night’s sleep.
• Use before bed while thinking positive thoughts to promote peaceful dreams.
• Use while meditating or practicing yoga.
• Add to Epsom salts for a comforting bath.
• Grounding Blend is great to use during a Massage Hand Technique.
• Apply Grounding Blend to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings.
Diffuse in your car during road trips to create a calm environment.
doTERRA Balance may be used aromatically or topically. It is not suggested for internal use.
How Do I Buy doTERRA Balance?
Now maybe you are wondering how to buy doTERRA Balance oil! Visit my online essential oil right here and purchase today! There is a retail option if you are in a hurry, or a wholesale option if you want to save some extra money and get 25% off of all your purchases! Verify ID 764415 (Jason Dirks)!
Join Me On Facebook!
Did you enjoy reading about doTERRA Balance blend? Then come join me over on Facebook in my free essential oil class group! I would love to meet you!