doTERRA Basil essential oil is helpful to the healthy cardiovascular system. Basil oil is also beneficial to the Muscles and Bones. It is steam distilled, and high in alcohols.
doTERRA Basil Essential Oil:
Basil essential oil has a wonderful herbal aroma. It reminds me of that fresh smell when you accidentally crush herbs underfoot in the garden. Or am I the only clumsy one who does things like that?
I love to diffuse Basil, it is great to combine with Lemon in the afternoon when you need a perk. Basil is also nice to combat any household odors. doTERRA Basil essential oil is a wonderful addition to any aromatherapy collection.
Essential Oil Gift Idea Using Basil
Make a homemade rice sock and gift with a bottle of Basil essential oil from doTERRA! Your gift recipient will be able to add a few drops of Basil to the outside of the rice sock right after warming the rice sock in the microwave. This will release the soothing aroma and aromatherapy benefit of basil essential oil to enjoy as they also use the rice sock.
Suggested Ways To Use Basil Essential Oil From doTERRA
- Acts as a cooling agent for the skin.
- Promotes mental alertness and lessens anxious feelings.*
- Diffuse to promote a sense of focus while studying or reading.
- Massage with Wintergreen and carrier oil on the back of your neck for a stress-relieving experience.
- May help to ease monthly feminine discomfort.*
- Take a drop internally to provide soothing support during menstrual cycle.*
- Diffuse for a feeling of relief at the end of your work day.
- Add to your favorite Italian dishes for a refreshing taste.
- Blends with Lime, Bergamot and/or Peppermint for an invigorating aroma.
doTERRA Basil essential oil may be used Topically, Aromatically, or Internally.
Join my free Facebook community!
Did you enjoy learning about doTERRA’s Basil oil? Come join me over in Exploring Essential Oils on Facebook to learn more!