doTERRA Bergamot Essential Oil
doTERRA Bergamot essential oil is useful for the healthy digestive system, emotional balance, and skin. It is cold pressed from the rind and is high in monoterpenes.
How I Use doTERRA Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot essential oil is of the citrus family of essential oils. It is unique because it contains both uplifting and calming properties. I love to diffuse Bergamot, especially at night in combination with the Respiratory blend from my favorite essential oil company. This really helps me relax and drift off to sleep for a great night’s rest! I really enjoy the calming and soothing aroma.
Suggested Ways To Use Bergamot Essential Oil From doTERRA
• Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits.
• Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
• Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
• Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
• Apply to the feet before bedtime for a sense of calm and harmony.
• Add one to two drops to your next DIY skin care cleanser.
• Mixes well with Lavender, Patchouli, Lime, and Arborvitae.
• Diffuse for a sense of self-confidence.
Join me on Facebook!
Did you enjoy learning about doTERRA Bergamot essential oil? Come on over to my Facebook group, Exploring Essential Oils, for other great tips and a friendly community environment. I would love for you to join us!