In this blog post, I’ll share a variety of ways use your Bergamot oil. From emotional aromatherapy to the physical benefits, you’re going to fall in love. It’s an incredible oil!
doTERRA Bergamot essential oil has a beautiful calming and relaxing effect. It’s a favorite for me when I want to wind down. Have you ever tried this lovely citrus oil?
Which Body Systems is Bergamot Essential Oil Good For?
First, let’s talk about which body systems Bergamot is good for. There’s a whole list of them! doTERRA Bergamot essential oil is useful for the healthy digestive system, emotional balance, and skin. You can use it aromatically, topically or internally. It is cold pressed from the rind of the Bergamot fruit.
Are you wondering how I use Bergamot? I love to diffuse the oil fo Bergamot, especially at night in combination with the Respiratory blend from my favorite essential oil company. This really helps me relax and drift off to sleep for a great night’s rest! I really enjoy the calming and soothing aroma. If you’ve ever used doTERRA Petitgrain, it reminds me a lot of Bergamot with the quieting effect on your mind and body. When I smell both oils, the aroma is similar to me.
Bergamot Fun Fact!
Next, I have a quick little fun trivia type fact. Wow your friends and family with it! Remember to share this post with them, so they can be amazed. Bergamot essential oil is of the citrus family of essential oils. Other Citrus essential oils include Lime, Lemon, and Grapefruit. But Bergamot is unique because it contains both uplifting and calming properties. When I diffuse it, I immediately feel relaxed from inhaling the aroma.
Video with Bergamot Oil Tips!
Are you looking for some essential oil videos to watch? Here is a video I made with several tips for using Bergamot. In addition to the tips, I give some important bonus information about photosensitive essential oils. Bergamot is photosensitive, and there are some safety cautions to using this oil in the summertime. The video covers those for you! Once you watch the video, I’d love a follow on my YouTube channel. Subscribing to my channel will notify you of any future videos I post to YouTube that you don’t want to miss out on.
Suggested Ways To Use Bergamot Essential Oil From doTERRA
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits. Use with fractionated coconut oil, the doTERRA spa lotion, or another carrier oil.
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot. In the video above, I teach you how to do that for a relaxing hot tea to enjoy.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime for a sense of calm and harmony.
- Add one to two drops to your next DIY skin care cleanser with some Melaleuca for a cleansing effect.
- Mixes well with Lavender, Patchouli, Lime, or Arborvitae essential oils. Use for making blends!
- Diffuse with Cypress for a sense of self-confidence.
Thanks for reading “DOTERRA BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL”!
Did you enjoy learning about doTERRA Bergamot essential oil? If you have any questions, need clarification or further details, or just want to chat – I’m here to help!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Do NOT ingest non-doTERRA brand essential oils. Other brands do not have the same quality, sourcing, testing, purity, or safety as doTERRA oils. You can purchase doTERRA brand in my shop here.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook page, and my Facebook group.