doTERRA Black Pepper essential oil is beneficial to a healthy digestive system and a healthy nervous system. It is high in both monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes.
How I Like To Use doTERRA Black Pepper Essential Oil
My doTERRA Diamond upline, Alice, actually taught me this trick, but it’s one I use often. Black Pepper essential oil is mild enough to be used neat (except for children and sensitive skin). So when I feel a bit of lingering tension in my head or neck, I reach for my Black Pepper oil. Just a small drop across my forehead or along the back of my neck feels so relaxing and helps my body release any tension that it was holding onto. I encourage you to try it sometime!
As you can probably imagine, this is a beneficial oil for the sinuses and respiratory system. I love to diffuse this oil to obtain this benefit. It is a great oil to combine with Lime or Breathe Respiratory blend from doTERRA.
When using black pepper essential oil as a flavor in your cooking, I would recommend starting with the toothpick swirl amount instead of a full drop. You can add more if needed, but this is an oil that can be very strong in a recipe. Tasty, and definitely try it! You simply may find you don’t need to use very much to flavor food in a delicious way.
Suggested Uses For Black Pepper Essential Oil From doTERRA
- Contains important antioxidants.*
- Enhances food flavor.
- After your afternoon nap apply to the bottom of your feet for a stimulating wake-up.
- Maintains healthy circulation.*
- Aids digestion.*
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
- Take one to two drops in capsule for antioxidant support.*
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor.
- Diffuse for a vitalizing aroma.
- Blends with Clove, Juniper Berry, Cedarwood, or Cilantro.
- Add one drop to a steak marinade.
Come learn more on Facebook!
Did you enjoy learning about doTERRA Black Pepper essential oil? Join me over on Facebook for free essential oil classes in my group, Exploring Essential Oils!