doTERRA Blue Tansy Essential Oil
doTERRA Blue Tansy Oil is coming to doTERRA! At the 2107 doTERRA convention, Dr. Hill announced that we will now carry doTERRA Blue Tansy Essential Oil. Blue Tansy oil is an exciting addition to our essential oil arsenal! Continue reading to learn about using Blue Tansy essential oil.
TIP: You can read a list of all new doTERRA oils in 2017 HERE.
doTERRA Blue Tansy Essential Oil Benefits
First things first. I’m sure you are most curious about the benefits of doTERRA Blue Tansy oil. doTERRA Blue Tansy essential oil benefits your immune system and your mood. It should be used daily for these areas of support.
- doTERRA Blue Tansy oil is NOT recommended for internal use. You may safely use Blue Tansy essential oil through Aromatic or Topical use.
- The body has responses of protecting itself. Blue Tansy oil may assist those responses and help the body to heal itself. This assists with a sustainable progression of health in the body.
- Use doTERRA Blue Tansy to help support healthy skin.
- Blue Tansy is a powerfully penetrating emotional oil. It assists with relaxation.
- You can use your doTERRA Blue Tansy to assist with both environmental and internal threats.
- Blue Tansy essential oil helps the body create a sense of rest and balance.
- I am looking forward to improving my mood by inhaling my new doTERRA Blue Tansy essential oil.
- Blue Tansy may assist the body with its normal histamine production.
- When used topically, Blue Tansy oil is soothing to the skin tissues.
- Apply blue tansy topically to dry flaky skin during the winter months.
- doTERRA Blue Tansy is warming and soothing.
- Mix with Lemongrass, Marjoram, or Cinnamon for warmth and soothing. Blend with fractionated coconut oil and apply to muscles after working out.
- Make a blend with Cedarwood, Frankincense, or Geranium to clarify and support the skin.
doTERRA Blue Tansy Oil Fun Fact
Next, I have a fun fact for you! Are you ready? The scientific name for doTERRA Blue Tansy Oil is Tannacetum annuum. Kind of a mouthful, huh?
What Makes doTERRA Blue Tansy Oil Unique?
Here are some unique characteristics of doTERRA Blue Tansy oil. I hope you enjoy learning these fun facts with me!
doTERRA Blue Tansy Is Actually Blue!
I was interested to learn this fun fact. doTERRA Blue Tansy oil is actually blue in color. In the words of Dr. Hill at the 2017 doTERRA convention, “Caution, this oil will make you look like a Smurf!”. However, there are some simple things we can do to avoid… well, looking like a Smurf.
Interestingly enough, how quickly the blue effect fades will indicate how quickly your body is using the essential oil. That could be fun to pay attention to! If it disappears right away, perhaps your body really needs this oil in particular.
First, dilute Blue Tansy essential oil with a carrier oil. Fractionated Coconut oil is a great choice.
Second, you can mix Blue Tansy essential oil with other essential oils. This will help decrease the “blue effect”.
Third, you can use your doTERRA Blue Tansy in a less visible area. Perhaps the bottom of your feet.
Fourth, if your skin does turn blue, do not panic! This is simply temporary. As the Blue Tansy oil soaks into your skin, the blue effect will go away. Your skin will NOT turn blue for longer than a few minutes from using doTERRA Blue Tansy essential oil.
What Makes doTERRA Blue Tansy Oil Blue?
So perhaps, like me, you are curious! What makes doTERRA Blue Tansy oil blue? The answer is simple. It contains a component called chamazulene. During the heat distillation process, chamazulene turns blue! Other blue essential oils include Yarrow and German Chamomile.
Blue Tansy Essential Oil Is A Floral Oil
Blue Tansy essential oil is in the category called Floral essential oils. Another commonly known floral essential oil that doTERRA carries is Roman Chamomile.
Floral essential oils are relaxing to the body, They also help relax you emotionally. In addition, floral oils are soothing to your skin. And Floral essential oils can support proper immune activity.
Blue Tansy Oil Chemistry
The chemistry of Blue Tansy oil is interesting. I’m fascinated by essential oil chemistry. When we look at the chemistry behind essential oils, we start to understand how they work. Blue Tansy oil contains a higher amount of monoterpenes than sesquiterpenes. Blue Tansy oil contains Myrcene, Sabinene, Camphor, and Chamazulene. Here are the benefits of those tongue twisters.
- Soothing relief: Myrcene, Sabinene, Camphor, Chamazulene
- Skin support: Myrcene, Sabinene, Camphor, Chamazulene
- Antioxidant benefit: Myrcene, Sabinene, Chamazulene
- Supports immunity: Sabinene, Chamazulene
doTERRA Blends With Blue Tansy Oil
You may be wondering “Which doTERRA blends contain Blue Tansy essential oil?” We have two doTERRA blends which contain Blue Tansy oil. They are Deep Blue (Soothing Blend) and Balance (Grounding Blend).
DoTERRA Blue Tansy Oil Availability & Purchasing
Next, you are probably wondering something. “When can I purchase doTERRA Blue Tansy oil?”. I learned that you can purchase doTERRA Blue Tansy oil on October 2, 2017.
You will be able to buy doTERRA Blue Tansy in your doTERRA back office if you have a membership. Look for Blue Tansy essential oil in the doTERRA single oils section.
Buying DoTERRA Blue Tansy Essential Oil Without A Membership
Don’t have a membership? No worries! You can still buy your very own bottle of doTERRA Blue Tansy oil. I’ve typed out some simple instruction for ordering essential oils through doTERRA.
- First, CLICK HERE to visit my doTERRA website.
- Next, Choose whether retail or wholesale pricing works best for you at this time.
- Last, but very important! Please verify that you are purchasing from doTERRA Wellness Advocate 764415 (Jason Dirks). Then we receive credit for your order. Doing this step helps us to assist you on a customer care level.
- Once you are in the shopping section, go to single oils. You will find doTERRA Blue Tansy essential oil under the “Single Oils” section.
Thanks For Reading About DoTERRA Blue Tansy Oil
In conclusion, thank you for reading about doTERRA Blue Tansy oil. Before you go, I have something special for you! Let’s stay connected.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook page, my Facebook group… and Twitter!
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.