doTERRA Blue Tansy Essential Oil Benefits
First things first. I’m sure you are most curious about the benefits of doTERRA Blue Tansy oil. doTERRA Blue Tansy essential oil benefits your immune system and your mood. It should be used daily for these areas of support.
- doTERRA Blue Tansy oil is NOT recommended for internal use. You may safely use Blue Tansy essential oil through Aromatic or Topical use.
- The body has responses of protecting itself. Blue Tansy oil may assist those responses and help the body to heal itself. This assists with a sustainable progression of health in the body.
- Use doTERRA Blue Tansy to help support healthy skin.
- Blue Tansy is a powerfully penetrating emotional oil. It assists with relaxation.
- You can use your doTERRA Blue Tansy to assist with both environmental and internal threats.
- Blue Tansy essential oil helps the body create a sense of rest and balance.
- I am looking forward to improving my mood by inhaling my new doTERRA Blue Tansy essential oil.
- Blue Tansy may assist the body with its normal histamine production.
- When used topically, Blue Tansy oil is soothing to the skin tissues.
- Apply blue tansy topically to dry flaky skin during the winter months.
- doTERRA Blue Tansy is warming and soothing.
- Combine with Cedarwood & Geranium to help beautify your face.
- Mix with Lemongrass, Marjoram, or Cinnamon for warmth and soothing. Blend with fractionated coconut oil and apply to muscles after working out.
- Make a blend with Cedarwood, Frankincense, or Geranium to clarify and support the skin.
doTERRA Blue Tansy Oil Fun Fact
Next, I have a fun fact for you! Are you ready? The scientific name for doTERRA Blue Tansy Oil is Tannacetum annuum. Kind of a mouthful, huh?
What Makes doTERRA Blue Tansy Oil Unique?
Here are some unique characteristics of doTERRA Blue Tansy oil. I hope you enjoy learning these fun facts with me!
doTERRA Blue Tansy Is Actually Blue!
I was interested to learn this fun fact. doTERRA Blue Tansy oil is actually blue in color. In the words of Dr. Hill at the 2017 doTERRA convention, “Caution, this oil will make you look like a Smurf!”. However, there are some simple things we can do to avoid… well, looking like a Smurf.
Interestingly enough, how quickly the blue effect fades will indicate how quickly your body is using the essential oil. That could be fun to pay attention to! If it disappears right away, perhaps your body really needs this oil in particular.
First, dilute Blue Tansy essential oil with a carrier oil. Fractionated Coconut oil is a great choice.
Second, you can mix Blue Tansy essential oil with other essential oils. This will help decrease the “blue effect”.
Third, you can use your doTERRA Blue Tansy in a less visible area. Perhaps the bottom of your feet.
Fourth, if your skin does turn blue, do not panic! This is simply temporary. As the Blue Tansy oil soaks into your skin, the blue effect will go away. Your skin will NOT turn blue for longer than a few minutes from using doTERRA Blue Tansy essential oil.
What Makes doTERRA Blue Tansy Oil Blue?
So perhaps, like me, you are curious! What makes doTERRA Blue Tansy oil blue? The answer is simple. It contains a component called chamazulene. During the heat distillation process, chamazulene turns blue! Other blue essential oils include Yarrow and German Chamomile.
Blue Tansy Essential Oil Is A Floral Oil
Blue Tansy essential oil is in the category called Floral essential oils. Another commonly known floral essential oil that doTERRA carries is Roman Chamomile.
Floral essential oils are relaxing to the body, They also help relax you emotionally. In addition, floral oils are soothing to your skin. And Floral essential oils can support proper immune activity.
Blue Tansy Oil Chemistry
The chemistry of Blue Tansy oil is interesting. I’m fascinated by essential oil chemistry. When we look at the chemistry behind essential oils, we start to understand how they work. Blue Tansy oil contains a higher amount of monoterpenes than sesquiterpenes. Blue Tansy oil contains Myrcene, Sabinene, Camphor, and Chamazulene. Here are the benefits of those tongue twisters.
- Soothing relief: Myrcene, Sabinene, Camphor, Chamazulene
- Skin support: Myrcene, Sabinene, Camphor, Chamazulene
- Antioxidant benefit: Myrcene, Sabinene, Chamazulene
- Supports immunity: Sabinene, Chamazulene
doTERRA Blends With Blue Tansy Oil
You may be wondering “Which doTERRA blends contain Blue Tansy essential oil?” We have two doTERRA blends which contain Blue Tansy oil. They are Deep Blue (Soothing Blend) and Balance (Grounding Blend).
bUY Blue Tansy Oil
Thanks For Reading About DoTERRA Blue Tansy Oil
In conclusion, thank you for reading about doTERRA Blue Tansy oil. Before you go, I have something special for you! Let’s stay connected.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Do NOT ingest non-doTERRA brand essential oils. Other brands do not have the same quality, sourcing, testing, purity, or safety as doTERRA oils. You can purchase doTERRA brand in my shop here.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook page, and my Facebook group.