doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Blend
What is doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Blend?
doTERRA Breathe Respiratory blend is an essential oil blend that supports healthy breathing. Breathe blend is a great choice for any type of respiratory support. In fact, there’s a whole product line you can get.
Our doTERRA Breathe product line includes the following.
- doTERRA Breathe roller bottle (Breathe TOUCH)
- Breathe vapor stick
- doTERRA Breathe drops to soothe your throat
- Breathe 15 ml bottle
What essential oils are in doTERRA Breathe?
Are you looking for an ingredient list? I’ve gotcha! And I totally do the same thing… because you can never be too safe with what you put into your body. Here’s where I have some good news! doTERRA Breathe Respiratory blend is a blend of seven essential oils to promote respiratory health. The essential oils included are:
- Laurel Leaf essential oil
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Melaleuca (Tea Tree) essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Ravensara essential oil
- Cardamom essential oil
And…. that’s it! There are zero crazy artificial ingredients, no nasty or toxic chemicals. Just pure essential oils, so you can use Breathe with peace of mind.
How I Use doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Blend
I use this oil blend daily. I like to put Respiratory blend on my feet or chest. This gives my lungs daily respiratory support and helps keep them healthy! I also love to diffuse Breathe. A special blend I love is three drops of Breathe with three drops of Citrus Bliss in my AromaLite or Petal diffuser. It smells amazing! Sometimes I switch Lemon essential oil for the Citrus Bliss blend to have a change of pace.
doTERRA Breathe for Babies
Is doTERRA Breathe safe to use for babies? That’s going to be your own judgment call, but I’m going to be honest. I used it! My son was 6 months when we started using doTERRA. And we’ve often diffused doTERRA Breathe, right from the time he was a baby. He’s 7 now! There have only been positive health benefits from our use of essential oils as a family in that entire time.
doTERRA Breathe Diffuser Blend Recipes
The easiest way for you to use essential oils is with a diffuser. Here are some recipes using our doTERRA Breathe and complimentary essential oils.
3 drops Citrus Bliss
3 drops Breathe
2 drops Roman Chamomile
2 drops Frankincense
3 drops Breathe
2 drops Cinnamon
5 drops Lemon
5 drops Breathe
2 drops Ginger
Suggested Usage for doTERRA Breathe Oil Blend
It comes either undiluted or in a pre-diluted roller ball. I enjoy the undiluted for diffusion. The pre-diluted roller doTERRA TOUCH ball is wonderful to keep in my purse. This way I always have on the go respiratory support for myself and my kids. Plus it’s so cute when my kids giggle as I use the TOUCH rollerballs on their feet.
- Maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
- Diffuse or inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest when environmental threats are high.
- Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal changes.
- Diffuse at bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep.
- When loud noises are keeping you up at night, diffuse for a calming effect that promotes a restful night’s sleep.
- doTERRA Breathe Blend may be used aromatically or topically.
Essential Oils That Blend Well With doTERRA Breathe
A great way to use doTERRA Breathe is by diffusing it. It mixes well with citrus oils, or with Eucalyptus. Here are my favorite oils to blend with Breathe. Pick one or more oils from the list. Then put a few drops in with Breathe the next time you are diffusing.
- Citrus Bliss blend
- Wild Orange
- On Guard blend
doTERRA Breathe Reviews
But don’t just take my word for it! See what other doTERRA consultants and customers have to say about Breathe respiratory essential oil blend. The reviews are always positive, because the results are fantastic.
- “My husband has had a tickle in his throat and I rubbed lemon, melaleuca, and breathe on his throat with a dab of basil and he hasn’t had the tickle since.” – Nicki – Wholesale Customer
- “I have been fighting some respiratory issues for weeks. I went back to my Breathe (old faithful…I should’ve known!) And have been putting it on my chest and back along with some coconut oil before I go to sleep. It works great. IF I wake up with issues in the middle of the night and reapply my chest settles down SUPER quickly.” – Julie – Wholesale Customer
- “My daughter used to get respiratory issues all the time. Before we had oils it could get pretty scary. I put Breathe in a diffuser on her nightstand. Breathe on her chest and On Guard on her feet. One night of that and she’d be feeling better.” – Anne – Wholesale Customer
- “I have used doTERRA since my baby was 2 months old. He’s almost 3 now. Breathe and on guard. And a humidifier. Every night.” – Bobbielee – Wholesale Customer
- “Thank you for letting me borrow diffuser and breathe. I’ve been running that in diffuser at nap and bed time, putting it on chest and back, and using on guard on feet. He’s finally slept thru the night after a week of waking up every 45 minutes.” – Jennifer – Wholesale Customer
- “I just started using 3 drops of Breathe, 3 drops of Lime, and 2 drops of Wild Orange…it is soooo amazing!!!! It smells so fresh and clean!” – Eric – Wholesale Customer
How much does doTERRA Breathe cost?
You can shop for doTERRA Breathe by clicking one of the images below! The price is listed on the shop page, depending on whether you get a membership for the 25% discount, or purchase retail at full price.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
free 24 spring diffuser blends ebook
You’d love your home to smell amazing – but you want do that with natural products. Grab this freebie and get diffusing!
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook page, and my Facebook group.