Business Building Guide Walkthrough: Video 2 Homework
- Watch the above video from Betz and comment once you have. Mama Butterfly is watching!
- Listen to the Welcome section of your BBG course dashboard.
- After watching, share your key takeaway so I know you did your homework.
- BONUS: This question was answered by Justin, and it was MY key takeaway. So go back and watch if you didn’t get it. The question is, “What is the one word that attracts people to doTERRA?”. Write your answer down below once you have it.
- Last question… Tell us what P.I.P.E.S. stands for.
Transcription of doTERRA Business Building Guide Walkthrough: Video 2
Wow. So I just watched the welcome section of the business building Guide, which I’m referring to as BBG. If you’re wondering what BBG means you’ll catch on pretty quick. Because it’s just easier than typing that out Business Building Guide. Let’s just have fun with it. BBG.
Okay, so I hope that today you’ll be able to watch through those videos. If not, just allow yourself just enough time, that you work through it, before you come on back to the next assignment that I’ll have for you. But for today, you’re going to want to go ahead and watch that Welcome section.
You’re going to be watching for some key things which I’ve typed down below as your homework. So you are going to watch for my key takeaway out of this. And that is, “What is the one word that attracts people to doTERRA?” It’s a good one.
And then you’re also going to be listening for what do P.I.P.E.S. stand for. PIPES. Okay, so that’s a very specific acronym that we’ll be talking about looks like some more in the BBG course. So once you’ve done that, let me know. I hope you’re having an awesome day.
P.S. You’re beautiful. Bye!
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook page, my Facebook group… and Twitter!
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.