doTERRA Cardamom Essential Oil
I even make a Cardamom tea from Cardamom oil (keep reading for some Cardamom recipes!). I have found that there are many ways to use this delightful doTERRA oil.
You can use doTERRA Cardamom all four ways – inhaling, aromatic through a diffuser, topically, or internally.
How To Use doTERRA Cardamom Essential Oil
You may know Cardamom essential oil as a cooking spice, and it is! But did you know that Cardamom essential oil is also wonderful for respiratory support? To keep your lungs healthy, you could diffuse Cardamom to get the aromatic benefit.
Another way to use your doTERRA Cardamom is to apply the essential oil topically. Cardamom could be applied topically to the chest or back with a carrier oil.
I like to use this beautifully fragrant oil on my feet! Put it on the bottoms of your feet where there are many reflexology points and nerve endings.
doTERRA Cardamom oil is also safe for internal usage. You can use a veggie cap for this!
How I Like To Use Cardamom Essential Oil
Next, you may be wondering how do I like to use Cardamom essential oil? My favorite way to use Cardamom oil is to diffuse it. It smells so warm and relaxing to me.
Tonight I am diffusing Cardamom in my essential oil diffuser. I have my AromaLite diffuser on the eight-hour setting so I can enjoy the benefits of diffusion all night long. The aroma is warm and comforting.
Cardamom Diffuser Blend
Here is one of my favorite essential oil diffuser blend recipes which includes Cardamom! And if you enjoy diffuser blend recipes, you should grab my free fall diffuser blend eBook “56 Fall Diffuser Blends To Try Right Now!“
- 1 drop Cardamom
- 1 drop Cedarwood
- 1 drop Wild Orange
- 1 drop Cinnamon
- 2 drops Lemon
Suggested Ways To Use Cardamom Essential Oil From doTERRA
- Promotes clear breathing and maintains respiratory health.
- Flavorful spice for cooking and baking for great Indian flavor in your Cardamom recipes.
- Another idea is to take Cardamom oil internally to help alleviate occasional feelings of stomach discomfort. You can use a veggie cap for this!
- And you can use your oil of Cardamom for feelings of mental clarity.
- Breathe in for the sense of openness and a clear head.
- Blends well with Lavender and Clove.
- Apply to the chest while planting flowers or cutting grass in the yard.
- Take a drop or two internally after overindulging at dinner.
- Cardamom essential oil also delivers a cooling sensation on your skin.
- May help to ease occasional indigestion and maintain overall gastrointestinal health.
- Cardamom is one of the helpful respiratory support oils in our beautiful Breathe oil blend.
How To Make Tea From Cardamom Essential Oil
A delightful way to enjoy Cardamom oil is through an essential oil tea. This is one of many Cardamom recipes you could make with this beautiful spice essential oil. To enjoy this Cardamom spice oil in a tea, simply heat your water. Add a drop or two of Cardamom oil (to suit your own taste) and stir gently. Enjoy this beautiful Cardamom tea. This Cardamom spice tea is especially wonderful for the digestive and respiratory benefit it provides your body.
Where Can I Buy Cardamom Oil?
Now I’m sure that you’d like to get some Cardamom essential oil for yourself! And I can help with that! You can buy your very own bottle of doTERRA Cardamom essential oil right here. All of the essential oils ship directly from doTERRA to your home within a few short days.
Buy doTERRA Cardamom (5 ml)$31.00
Thanks for reading doTERRA Cardamom Essential Oil!
Last but not least! Did you enjoy reading about how to use doTERRA Cardamom essential oil? I would love to help you learn more about essential oils over in my free Facebook group! Next step – Click here to join Exploring Butterflies. Once you join, you will be able to attend online essential oil classes right from the comfort of your own home!