Do you have a bottle of doTERRA Cassia essential oil that you don’t know how to use? Or maybe you’re thinking about getting a bottle, but not sure if it’s good for what you’re hoping it’s good for!
If you’re ready to learn how to use doTERRA Cassia essential oil, then this is the blog post for you! Keep reading to find helpful tips and usage instructions for Cassia oil.
What is Cassia Oil Good For?
doTERRA Cassia essential oil is helpful for the healthy digestive, cardiovascular, and immune systems. It contains Aldehydes, which are both calming to the emotions and may assist with environmental threats. Please take note that Cassia is a HOT essential oil, and must always be diluted for topical or internal use to avoid irritation. I would suggest using the doTERRA Fractionated Coconut oil for dilution.
How I Enjoy Using Cassia
I love to add just a drop of Cassia to my afternoon coffee. Mmmm! You have to try it. Additionally, Cassia is a favorite to pop into my essential oil diffuser. It smells amazing!
Suggested Ways To Use Cassia Essential Oil From doTERRA
- Warming, uplifting aroma.
- Put a drop of your water when hiking to support hydration.
- Combine one to two drops along with Lemon in a glass of water to aid digestion or ward off hunger cravings.
- Massage with a carrier oil for warming sensation.
- Take one to two drops in veggie capsules for healthy immune system support.
- Diffuse for feelings of arousal.
- Promotes healthy digestion.
- May help to support healthy immune system function.
- Cassia essential oil blends well with citrus oils or Siberian Fir.
- Diffuse with Clove and Ginger during fall and winter for a happy holiday.
- Can be used in cooking either as a replacement for Cinnamon in pies and bread or by itself in a myriad of entrees and desserts.
- Take one to two drops internally to promote healthy cardiovascular system function.
- Take in veggie capsule to maintain cardiovascular health.
Buy doTERRA Cassia Online
Well, now that you’ve learned all the benefits… I’m sure you want your own bottle! Who wouldn’t love using Cassia and loving the amazing aroma as it supports your health. Click here to buy a bottle from my doTERRA essential oils website.
Buy doTERRA Cassia
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook page, my Facebook group… and Twitter!
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.