Ways To Use doTERRA Cilantro Essential Oil
doTERRA Cilantro essential oil is useful for the circulatory and digestive systems. Cilantro oil contains aldehydes and alcohols.
Cilantro essential oil has a strongly herbal aroma. A little goes a long way with this powerful oil.ons
doTERRA Cilantro Essential Oil Usage Suggestions
• Add to salads, dips, and guacamole to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor.
• Place one to two drops in a dōTERRA® Veggie Cap to experience Cilantro’s cleansing and detoxifying effect.*
• For a fresh, clean-smelling, herbal aroma, diffuse three to four drops of Cilantro with the citrus essential oil of your choice.
• Assists with digestion after over-indulging at dinner.*
• Provides important antioxidant benefits.*
doTERRA Cilantro essential oil may be used aromatically, topically or internally.
Want to read more? Click here for a great recipe featuring Cilantro!
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. Or take your education to the next level with my weekly Facebook oil classes in my Facebook group.
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.