Ways To Use doTERRA Cilantro Essential Oil
doTERRA Cilantro essential oil is useful for the circulatory and digestive systems. Cilantro oil contains aldehydes and alcohols.
Cilantro essential oil has a strongly herbal aroma. A little goes a long way with this powerful oil.ons
doTERRA Cilantro Essential Oil Usage Suggestions
• Add to salads, dips, and guacamole to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor.
• Place one to two drops in a dōTERRA® Veggie Cap to experience Cilantro’s cleansing and detoxifying effect.*
• For a fresh, clean-smelling, herbal aroma, diffuse three to four drops of Cilantro with the citrus essential oil of your choice.
• Assists with digestion after over-indulging at dinner.*
• Provides important antioxidant benefits.*
doTERRA Cilantro essential oil may be used aromatically, topically or internally.
Want to read more? Click here for a great recipe featuring Cilantro!
Join My Free Facebook Community
Ready to learn about essential oils? Come join me over in Exploring Essential Oils for classes, an online community, and more!