doTERRA Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
doTERRA Cinnamon Bark essential oil benefits the immune system. For this reason, I love to diffuse it during the winter season! Cinnamon bark oil contains aldehydes. PLEASE NOTE that Cinnamon is a HOT essential oil, and should be diluted accordingly for all topical or internal use.
How I Use doTERRA Cinnamon Essential Oil
Cinnamon Bark. Yes, it really does smell as amazing as it sounds. Because it is so powerful, you won’t need as much in a diffuser. Usually, I add just a drop or two to diffuse Cinnamon Bark instead of the typical five. Cinnamon mixes nicely with citrus oils and blends.
A wonderful choice for supporting your immune system, the aroma of doTERRA Cinnamon Bark essential oil invokes memories of the fall and winter seasons with the holidays.
Suggested Uses For doTERRA Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
• Add to your favorite recipes in place of ground cinnamon for a delightfully spicy flavor.
• Supports healthy metabolic function.*
• Naturally repels insects.
• May promote healthy circulatory function.*
• During your nightly routine, add one drop of Cinnamon to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
• Place two to three drops in a spray bottle with water for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
• During the winter months, dilute Cinnamon with Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints.
• Place two to three drops in a dōTERRA® Veggie Cap to maintain a healthy immune system.*
• Place one drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your throat.*
Join me on Facebook!
Did you enjoy learning about doTERRA Cinnamon essential oil? Come on over to Exploring Essential Oils, which is my free essential oil community on Facebook. This is a great place to connect with me and learn even more about essential oils!
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. Or take your education to the next level with my Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oil class through email.
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.