doTERRA Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
doTERRA Cinnamon Bark essential oil benefits the immune system. For this reason, I love to diffuse it during the winter season!
Plus it smells super yummy all season long.
Cinnamon bark oil contains aldehydes. PLEASE NOTE that Cinnamon is a HOT essential oil, and should be diluted accordingly for all topical or internal use.
How I Use doTERRA Cinnamon Essential Oil
Cinnamon Bark. Yes, it really does smell as amazing as it sounds. Because it is so powerful, you won’t need as much in a diffuser. Usually, I add just a drop or two to diffuse Cinnamon Bark instead of the typical five. Cinnamon mixes nicely with citrus oils and blends.
A wonderful choice for supporting your immune system, the aroma of doTERRA Cinnamon Bark essential oil invokes memories of the fall and winter seasons with the holidays.
Suggested Uses For Cinnamon Bark Oil
- Add Cinnamon essential oil to your diffuser blends for a holiday aroma.
- May promote healthy circulatory function.*
- During your nightly routine, add one drop of Cinnamon to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Place two to three drops in a spray bottle with water for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During the winter months, dilute Cinnamon with Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints.
- Place two to three drops in a dōTERRA® Veggie Cap to maintain a healthy immune system.*
- Place one drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your throat.*
- Naturally repels insects
- Supports an already healthy metabolic function*
- Add to your favorite recipes in place of ground cinnamon for a delightfully spicy flavor.
Buy doTERRA Cinnamon
Click here to buy doTERRA cinnamon from my consultant site.
Join me on Facebook!
Did you enjoy learning about doTERRA Cinnamon essential oil? Come on over to Exploring Essential Oils, which is my free essential oil community on Facebook. This is a great place to connect with me and learn even more about essential oils!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
🌿 How Can I Get doTERRA Cheaper?
Do you want to get the best possible savings on your doTERRA oils and wellness products? A wholesale membership is the best way to get doTERRA oils at the steepest discount. Wholesale members get all the doTERRA health products and essential oils at a 25% discount – now and on all future purchases.
When you join doTERRA with my link, you also get free access to our Lavender Butterflies Oil Family community groups, educational files, an exclusive email educational series for your welcome packet – and more!
doTERRA membership is the preferred option to get doTERRA cheaper. You save additional money with an enrollment kit. These ready to go doTERRA starter kits are the easiest way to get started with doTERRA, and give you the most value.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook page, my Facebook group… and Twitter!
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.