doTERRA Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend
doTERRA Citrus Bliss is an essential oil blend that is uplifting and invigorating. You will love this beautifully aromatic blend. Keep reading to learn more!
What Is doTERRA Citrus Bliss Oil?
doTERRA Citrus Bliss blend is a cheerful citrus blend that contains Wild Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Bergamot, Tangerine, and Clementine with a hint of Vanilla Absolute. Citrus Bliss smells uplifting and fresh. We add 5 drops of this invigorating essential oil blend to the essential oil diffuser or rub 2 drops on the bottoms of our feet in the morning for a cheerful and energetic feeling.
My Favorite Uses For Citrus Bliss Oil Blend
Diffuse At Local Essential Oil Classes
I’ve never smelled an essential oil blend so perfectly described by its name as doTERRA Citrus Bliss. As a doTERRA Wellness Advocate, my Diamond upline taught me to diffuse Citrus Bliss during essential oil classes! I still use that handy trick, and it’s always a conversation starter as guests arrive and come into the room where we have the doTERRA diffuser running. I often here “What is that amazing smell? Which one are you diffusing?” and this sets a wonderful tone for the class.
Diffuse Citrus Bliss Oil Blend While Spouse Is Travelling
Citrus Bliss is a cheerful oil blend, so I love to diffuse it while my husband is on work trips. The kids and I get lonely and not quite ourselves, after a few days. Understandably with such a disruption to our normal routine! Then it’s definitely time to add 5 drops of Citrus Bliss to my doTERRA diffuser and enjoy the emotional benefits!
Have Kids Use doTERRA Citrus Bliss Topically For Mood Support
Citrus bliss is a wonder oil for children to use topically. I place a drop in my daughter’s hand and have her rub her hands together, then smell the aroma. This is especially helpful to her on any morning when she doesn’t want to go to school or just feels out of sorts.
doTERRA Citrus Bliss Usage Tips
- After a long day of work, diffuse to help reduce stress and uplift a bad mood.
- Place one to two drops on your wrist for a refreshing everyday perfume.
- In the morning, apply one to two drops of Invigorating Blend to the bottom of your feet to invigorate your mood and prepare you for the day.
- Add to a carrier oil for a cheerful hand massage.
- Citrus bliss helps reduce stress and uplifts mood.
- Positively affects mood with energizing and refreshing properties.
- Diffuse to help uplift mood.
- Put one drop on your wrist and rub both wrists together for a great everyday perfume.
- Add two to three drops to dryer sheets to add a refreshing aroma to your laundry.
- Citrus Bliss is an essential oil blend to use on your feet or diffuse into the air when you would like to keep yourself feeling happy. It smells like bottled sunshine and contains a mix of citrus oils and vanilla.
Where Can I Buy doTERRA Citrus Bliss Essential Oil Blend?
I’m glad you asked! You can buy doTERRA Citrus Bliss essential oil blend right from my online doTERRA store.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
🌿 How Can I Get doTERRA Cheaper?
Do you want to get the best possible savings on your doTERRA oils and wellness products? A wholesale membership is the best way to get doTERRA oils at the steepest discount. Wholesale members get all the doTERRA health products and essential oils at a 25% discount – now and on all future purchases.
When you join doTERRA with my link, you also get free access to our Lavender Butterflies Oil Family community groups, educational files, an exclusive email educational series for your welcome packet – and more!
doTERRA membership is the preferred option to get doTERRA cheaper. You save additional money with an enrollment kit. These ready to go doTERRA starter kits are the easiest way to get started with doTERRA, and give you the most value.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook page, my Facebook group… and Twitter!
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.