doTERRA Clary Sage Essential Oil Guide
doTERRA Clary Sage essential oil is useful for the hormonal, digestive, and circulatory systems. It is high in esters.
How I Use doTERRA Clary Sage Essential Oil
doTERRA Clary Sage essential oil is a wonderful oil for women of all ages. Providing a soothing and calming feeling, you can use Clary Sage during your worst monthly week. Clary Sage essential oil is also a great oil to try for feelings of stress. I have also enjoyed diffusing it with Lavender, this is a wonderful floral aroma that is calming and quieting to the emotions. Clary Sage is also a nice choice for seasonal discomfort during the late spring or early fall pollen seasons.
Suggested Ways To Use doTERRA Clary Sage Essential Oil
- During your menstrual cycle, apply to your abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Apply one to two drops to the bottom of feet or pulse points.
- Apply one to two drops to your pillow for a restful night’s sleep.
- Add three to four drops to shampoo or conditioner to promote healthy-looking hair and scalp.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook page, my Facebook group… and Twitter!
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.