doTERRA Copaiba Essential Oil
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree. I’m going to share how to use doTERRA Copaiba essential oil. Copaiba oil benefits your whole body in a healthy way! There are emotional, immune, cardiovascular, respiratory, and detoxification benefits from using your Copiaba.
Copaiba Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
doTERRA Copaiba essential oil is one of my favorite essential oils. It was introduced at the 2017 doTERRA convention. Copaiba oil benefits your whole body in a healthy way! There are emotional, immune, cardiovascular, respiratory, and detoxification benefits from using your Copiaba.
Emotional Benefits of doTERRA Copaiba Oil
Copaiba Essential Oil Benefits For The Immune System
- You can use your doTERRA Copaiba every day to support a healthy immune system.
- Use your Copaiba essential oil to help sustain a healthy immune response.
Use Copaiba For Your Cardiovascular System
- Copaiba essential oil is helpful to your cardiovascular system.
Healthy Detoxification With Copaiba Oil
- You use doTERRA Copaiba for healthy liver and antioxidant support.
Copaiba Oil For The Nervous System
- I’m excited to try Copaiba from doTERRA because it can help support proper neurological function!
- Try using doTERRA Copaiba essential oil topically for neuronal excitability. It encourages a normal controlled inflammatory response. Dr. Hill encouraged dilution to hold the essential oil in the tissues longer. You apply the Copaiba oil directly to the affected area.
- Copaiba oil may help with our cognitive perception of being uncomfortable.
Respiratory Support With doTERRA Copaiba
- Another reason I want to try doTERRA Copaiba. I want to use Copaiba to help with proper respiratory function!
- Use your doTERRA Copaiba for calming emotions.
- I’m excited to try doTERRA Copaiba for my feelings of stress and feelings of unease in the body.
What Makes doTERRA Copaiba Essential Oil Special?
What makes Copaiba Essential oil special? doTERRA Copaiba essential oil is a unique blend of four Copaifera species.
Why combine 4 species of essential oil combined together? This ensures that we have the highest quality and most potent Copaiba oil. Combining species increases the essential oil potency.
- First species: Copaifera officinalis
- Second species: Copaifera langsdorffii
- Third species: Copaifera reticulata
- Fourth species: Copaifera coriacea
doTERRA Copaiba Oil Chemistry & Beta-Caryophyllene
Are you curious about the chemistry of Copaiba oil? doTERRA Copaiba oil contains is beta-caryophyllene. It helps the body to recover. Beta-caryophyllene may also help the body to overcome addiction type behaviors.
Clearing Up Confusion About Copaiba Oil, Cannabinoids & Beta-Caryophyllene
There has been some confusion about Copaiba Oil and cannabinoids. It is important to note that there are three types of Cannabinoids. Copaiba oil contains the type of cannabinoids which are called beta-caryophyllene. You might see this referred to as BCD. Betacarophyllen, or BCD, does not cause illusion effects. Copaiba oil is different from other essential oils and has wonderful benefits. I’m excited to explore it!
How Can I Use Copaiba Essential Oil
doTERRA Copaiba is suggested for Aromatic, Topical and Internal usage. Dr. Hill told us that Copaiba is an easy oil to use aromatically. You can diffuse it periodically through the day. Copaiba essential oil has a woodsy aroma that is comforting and relaxing.
My friend C has found that Copaiba oil easing her body discomfort. This was after only a few uses! C tells me that she applied Copaiba topically to her areas of discomfort.
An easy way to ingest Copaiba oil is by using the new doTERRA Copaiba softgel capsules!
doTERRA Suggested Uses For Copaiba Oil
On the doTERRA website, the following usage suggestions are given for Copaiba.
- Keep your skin clear and clean while reducing the appearance of blemishes. Add Copaiba to your toner or by applying it directly to skin before applying moisturizer.
- Copaiba blends well with Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Frankincense, or Ylang Ylang. Using any of these oils, create your own personal fragrance in a roller bottle.
- Most of the body can benefit from Copaiba! It supports your cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and immune system.* To take advantage of these benefits add one to two drops to water. Or make your own tea using warm water and honey.
- When you’re facing a stressful day ahead or feeling worried diffuse Copaiba. The woody scent can help calm any anxious feelings you may be experiencing.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to take advantage of the antioxidants.*
- Use Copaiba in a calming bath. Just add two to three drops to body wash before mixing it in the water.
I love all of these ideas for using Copaiba oil and look forward to exploring them. Which ways do you think you will use Copaiba oil?
DoTERRA Copaiba Oil Availability & Purchasing
Next, you are probably wondering something. “How can I purchase doTERRA Copaiba oil?”. You can purchase doTERRA Copaiba oil TODAY!
In conclusion, thank you for reading about doTERRA Copaiba oil. Before you go, I would love to stay connected.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. Or take your education to the next level with my weekly Facebook oil classes in my Facebook group.
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.