doTERRA Copaiba Essential Oil
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree. I’m going to share how to use doTERRA Copaiba oil. Copaiba oil benefits your whole body in a healthy way! There are emotional, immune, cardiovascular, respiratory, and detoxification benefits from using your Copiaba.
Copaiba Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
doTERRA Copaiba essential oil is one of my favorite essential oils. It was introduced at the 2017 doTERRA convention. As time goes on we will discover additional for Copaiba essential oil. And enjoy many wonderful benefits!
The best way to learn about a new oil is to open up the cap. And just start using it.
Copaiba oil benefits your whole body in a healthy way! There are emotional, immune, cardiovascular, respiratory, and detoxification benefits from using your Copiaba.
Emotional Benefits of doTERRA Copaiba Oil
Copaiba Essential Oil Benefits For The Immune System
- You can use your doTERRA Copaiba every day to support a healthy immune system.
- Use your Copaiba essential oil to help sustain a healthy immune response.
Use Copaiba For Your Cardiovascular System
- Copaiba essential oil is helpful to your cardiovascular system.
Healthy Detoxification With Copaiba Oil
- You use doTERRA Copaiba for healthy liver and antioxidant support.
Copaiba Oil For The Nervous System
- I’m excited to try Copaiba from doTERRA because it can help support proper neurological function!
- Try using doTERRA Copaiba essential oil topically for neuronal excitability. It encourages a normal controlled inflammatory response. Dr. Hill encouraged dilution to hold the essential oil in the tissues longer. You apply the Copaiba oil directly to the affected area.
- Copaiba oil may help with our cognitive perception of being uncomfortable.
Respiratory Support With doTERRA Copaiba
- Another reason I want to try doTERRA Copaiba. I want to use Copaiba to help with proper respiratory function!
- Use your doTERRA Copaiba for calming emotions.
- I’m excited to try doTERRA Copaiba for my feelings of stress and feelings of unease in the body.
What Makes doTERRA Copaiba Essential Oil Special?
What makes Copaiba Essential oil special? doTERRA Copaiba essential oil is a unique blend of four Copaifera species.
Why combine 4 species of essential oil combined together? This ensures that we have the highest quality and most potent Copaiba oil. Combining species increases the therapeutic potential and essential oil potency.
- First species: Copaifera officinalis
- Second species: Copaifera langsdorffii
- Third species: Copaifera reticulata
- Fourth species: Copaifera coriacea
doTERRA Copaiba Oil Chemistry & Beta-Caryophyllene
Are you curious about the chemistry of Copaiba oil? doTERRA Copaiba oil contains is beta-caryophyllene. It helps the body to recover. Beta-caryophyllene may also help the body to overcome addiction type behaviors.
Clearing Up Confusion About Copaiba Oil, Cannabinoids & Beta-Caryophyllene
There has been some confusion about Copaiba Oil and cannabinoids. It is important to note that there are three types of Cannabinoids. Copaiba oil contains the type of cannabinoids which are called beta-caryophyllene. You might see this referred to as BCD. Betacarophyllen, or BCD, does not cause illusion effects. Copaiba oil is different from other essential oils and has wonderful benefits. I’m excited to explore it!
How Can I Use Copaiba Essential Oil
doTERRA Copaiba is suggested for Aromatic, Topical and Internal usage. Dr. Hill told us that Copaiba is an easy oil to use aromatically. You can diffuse it periodically through the day. Copaiba essential oil has a woodsy aroma that is comforting and relaxing.
My friend C has found that Copaiba oil easing her body discomfort. This was after only a few uses! C tells me that she applied Copaiba topically to her areas of discomfort.
An easy way to ingest Copaiba oil is by using the new doTERRA Copaiba softgel capsules!
doTERRA Suggested Uses For Copaiba Oil
On the doTERRA website, the following usage suggestions are given for Copaiba.
- Keep your skin clear and clean while reducing the appearance of blemishes. Add Copaiba to your toner or by applying it directly to skin before applying moisturizer.
- Copaiba blends well with Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Frankincense, or Ylang Ylang. Using any of these oils, create your own personal fragrance in a roller bottle.
- Most of the body can benefit from Copaiba! It supports your cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and immune system.* To take advantage of these benefits add one to two drops to water. Or make your own tea using warm water and honey.
- When you’re facing a stressful day ahead or feeling worried diffuse Copaiba. The woody scent can help calm any anxious feelings you may be experiencing.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to take advantage of the antioxidants.*
- Use Copaiba in a calming bath. Just add two to three drops to body wash before mixing it in the water.
I love all of these ideas for using Copaiba oil and look forward to exploring them. Which ways do you think you will use Copaiba oil?
DoTERRA Copaiba Oil Availability & Purchasing
Next, you are probably wondering something. “How can I purchase doTERRA Copaiba oil?”. You can purchase doTERRA Copaiba oil TODAY!
Buying DoTERRA Copaiba Essential Oil Without A Membership
Don’t have a membership? No worries! You can still buy your very own bottle of doTERRA Copaiba oil. I’ve typed out some simple instructions for ordering essential oils through doTERRA.
- First, CLICK HERE to visit my doTERRA website.
- Next, Choose whether retail or wholesale pricing works best for you at this time.
- Last, verify that you are purchasing from doTERRA Wellness Advocate 764415 (Jason Dirks). Doing this step gives the proper credit for the order, and helps us to assist you on a customer care level.
How Much Does DoTERRA Copaiba Cost?
The retail price for doTERRA Copaiba is $46.67. Purchase HERE.
The wholesale price for Copaiba from doTERRA is $35.00. Get a doTERRA membership here and enjoy 25% off everything your purchase for 1 year. Verify enroller ID 764415, Jason Dirks.
As a bonus, a doTERRA membership gives you access to my Lavender Butterflies team training.
Thanks For Reading About DoTERRA Copaiba Oil
In conclusion, thank you for reading about doTERRA Copaiba oil. Before you go, I have something special for you! Let’s stay connected.
First, I’d like to invite you to join my essential oil newsletter. You will get my mini e-Book “10 Ways To Use Eucalyptus Essential Oil.”
I would love to share your favorite use for Copaiba with the group!