doTERRA Cypress essential oil is one of my favorites! I carry it in my purse everywhere I go to support my throat and respiratory system. In this blog post, I’ll be sharing ways you can use this lovely essential oil to keep your body healthy. The aroma is fresh, energizing and clean. Get a bottle so you can try these tips for yourself!
What does Cypress help with?
It contains monoterpenes, alcohols, esters, sesquiterpenes, and oxides. doTERRA Cypress is steam distilled from the leaf, and every bottle is tested to meet quality standards.
Ways I Enjoy Using Cypress Oil
Since it’s a tree oil, the aroma of Cypress is grounding. This oil may help with repressed emotions. I found that especially as I first began using Cypress, a lot of negative emotions were able to be released. I needed to keep my journal handy for awhile since I use writing as a tool for emotional release. After I worked through those buried emotions, I felt much better about my outlook on life.
Second, I always carry doTERRA Cypress in my purse because of the respiratory support it offers me. I love to rub Cypress on my throat to help maintain clear healthy breathing. I find this especially useful during the spring and early fall when seasonal threats are high.
How can I use Cypress essential oil?
In addition, here are a few ways that doTERRA suggests using Cypress essential oil.
- Prior to a long run, apply Cypress to your feet and legs for an energizing boost.
- Apply two to three drops to your chest before gardening to promote vitality and energy.
- Add one to two drops to your toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Has cleansing and calming effects when applied topically.
- Topical application of Cypress essential oil helps to invigorate the senses.
- Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists.
- doTERRA Cypress essential oil has a grounding, yet stimulating, effect on the emotions.
- A popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
doTERRA Cypress essential oil is safe for aromatic and topical use. Do not use doTERRA Cypress internally.
Buy Cypress Oil Online
Now you know some of the benefits of doTERRA Cypress essential oil, you’re ready to get your own bottle!
Buy doTERRA Cypress (15 ml)$19.00
Learn More About Essential Oils Here!
Did you enjoy learning about ways to use doTERRA Cypress essential oil? I would love for you to join me over on Facebook in my free essential oil class group, Exploring Essential Oils! This is where I share tips and facts about healthy living, and positive quotes to encourage a healthy mindset. Looking forward to meeting you!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Do NOT ingest non-doTERRA brand essential oils. Other brands do not have the same quality, sourcing, testing, purity, or safety as doTERRA oils. You can purchase doTERRA brand in my shop here.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook page, and my Facebook group.