What is doTERRA Deep Blue Essential Oil Blend?
doTERRA Deep Blue is a popular essential oil blend from doTERRA. It contains Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus. An interesting tidbit is that Deep Blue oil actually is blue! Sometimes it’s called doTERRA “blue oil” because of this.
Body Systems Deep Blue Benefits
doTERRA Deep Blue oil is primarily beneficial to the muscular system. Containing both peppermint and wintergreen oil, it is also a great oil to stimulate the sinuses! Another way to use Deep Blue blend from doTERRA is to apply it topically over any areas of discomfort in the body. This soothing blend may also be used topically for any joint discomfort.
How I Use Deep Blue
I love using Deep Blue both topically and aromatically. Not commonly known for its aromatic benefit, I have found that doTERRA Deep Blue is a wonderful oil when working with emotional health. It releases and enables letting go of deep-seated emotions and limiting beliefs. Aromatically, doTERRA Deep Blue is also useful for the sinuses and respiratory system!
I mostly enjoy using Deep Blue topically if I have any areas of discomfort in my body. It is especially beneficial for head and neck tension. When Jason or I feel any head tension coming on, we immediately reach for the Deep Blue oil and rub it on the back of our necks. It’s wonderful and soothing.
How Do I Purchase doTERRA Deep Blue Oil?
You may purchase Deep Blue through a wholesale membership which gives 25% off or through a retail purchase which charges full price. Click here for more information. After you make your purchase, Deep Blue will then be shipped directly to your location right from doTERRA!
Buy doTERRA Deep Blue (5 ml)
doTERRA Suggested Uses
The following are usage suggestions from doTERRA. Which way would you most enjoy using Deep Blue essential oil blend?
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Massage Deep Blue blend with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime. Alternately, use the Deep Blue TOUCH roller!
- Soothing and cooling oil blend
- Use doTERRA Deep Blue as a comforting part of a massage.
- Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
Which Deep Blue to use?
You may be wondering which Deep Blue you should use, since there is an entire line! Here’s some information to help you decide. And if you ever need an extra boost, you can use any of the Deep Blue variations together!
- 5 ml Deep Blue oil – diffuse for emotional benefit, or use with massage, add to a hot bath with Epsom salts for soothing discomfort of the muscles or joints
- 10 ml Deep Blue Roll On – apply directly to sore areas while on the go, keep on nightstand for quick night time applications as needed, keep in your travel kit
- Deep Blue rub – use in the mornings when you first wake up (or in the evening before you go to bed)
- Deep Blue Touch – specially formulated for those with sensitive skin
- Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex – use daily to maintain comfort in joints and muscles throughout the body
Join us on Facebook to learn more about essential oils!
Did you enjoy learning about doTERRA Deep Blue? Join me in my free essential oil class group on Facebook to continue learning how to use essential oils! I can’t wait to get to know you.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook page, my Facebook group… and Twitter!
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.