doTERRA Dill Essential Oil Uses
doTERRA Dill essential oil supports a healthy digestive system. It is cleansing. The aroma helps lessen feelings of anxiousness or tension. doTERRA Dill may be used aromatically, topically, or internally. Cooking with Dill oil is a great way to take advantage of the benefits.
How Do I Use Dill Oil?
We love to use our doTERRA Dill oil to make homemade pickles! It’s a yummy flavorful addition. My children especially love our homemade refrigerator pickles with dill! I also love to smell my Dill oil right from the bottle. The aroma is really relaxing to me! For an emotionally renewing diffuser blend, diffuse Dill oil with Bergamot and Lemon!
doTERRA Suggested Uses For Dill
doTERRA suggested uses and benefits of Dill oil include:
- Diffuse with Bergamot and Lemon to lessen stress and anxious feelings
- Add to marinades, soups, and salads to enhance flavor
- Use when canning to help preserve garden vegetables
- Add 1–2 drops to an herbal tea before bedtime
- Supports healthy digestion
- Purifying to the body’s systems*
- When taken internally, Dill oil provides important antioxidants.*
Fun Facts And History Of Dill
- The Ancient Egyptians used Dill to ward off evil spirits.
- The Greeks thought of dill as a symbol of wealth.
- Romans believed Dill brought good fortune.
Oils that Blend Well with Dill Oil
Looking for some great aromas to diffuse with dill oil? Mix any of the following with doTERRA Dill essential oil in your favorite doTERRA diffuser.
Where To Buy doTERRA Dill Essential Oil
doTERRA Dill essential oil is not available for individual purchase. However, you can buy Dill oil for a limited time in the Summer Sensations pack. This pack also includes Tangerine, Spearmint and Cumin essential oils. Summer Sensations is available through a wholesale or retail purchase.
Learn More About Essential Oils On Facebook!
I hope you enjoyed learning about doTERRA Dill essential oil! Learn more about doTERRA and how to use essential oils in my free group on Facebook. I’d love to meet you!