doTERRA Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense is one of the most widely known essential oils. Because it has been used as a natural remedy since ancient times. Mentions of Frankincense are even in the Bible! I use doTERRA Frankincense essential oil daily. Because Frankincense oil is amazing.
What Is Frankincense Oil Good For?
If you are new to oils, you may be wondering this. “What is Frankincense oil good for?”. The answer is… just about everything! doTERRA Frankincense essential oil may be used for the immune system, nervous system health, emotional balance, and for healthy skin. With a wide variety of uses, Frankincense oil is well loved and highly useful. And safe for all ages. It has Monoterpenes. Which may provide protection to healthy cells. Monoterpenes contain many wonderful benefits! Every beginner essential oil collection should include Frankincense!
doTERRA Frankincense oil is safe for aromatic, topical, or internal use.
How I Enjoy Using doTERRA Frankincense Oil
doTERRA Frankincense essential oil is well known for its ability to support a healthy brain and healthy nervous system. I like to take just a drop of Frankincense under my tongue daily for this reason. If you do not enjoy the taste of Frankincense, you could rub it topically on the back of your neck. Alternately, you can rub a few drops of Frankincense essential oil onto your feet each night. Pair with doTERRA Lavender oil for a fantastic and restful night of deep sleep!
doTERRA Frankincense Essential Oil For Children
doTERRA Frankincense was one of the very first essential oils that I was comfortable using for my own children. We love it for maintaining a healthy body temperature. Especially during times that the kids experience mild environmental threats. I also discovered that for the minor scrapes and boo-boos – Frankincense is very soothing to the skin. The children would stop crying once I applied the Frankincense oil to any minor scrape from falling down outside as they were toddling around… Mommy win!
doTERRA Suggested Usage For Frankincense
• Diffuse Frankincense oil while doing your yoga. Because it helps to focus your intention for the day.
• Take one to two drops in a Veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
• Add to moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
• When traveling somewhere dry, apply Frankincense to maintain healthy-looking fingernails.
• Apply to the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
• After a day of outdoor activity, massage Frankincense into hands and feet for a warming and soothing effect.
DoTERRA Frankincense Oil Availability & Purchasing
Next, you are probably wondering something. “Where can I purchase doTERRA Frankincense oil?”.
Buy Frankincense Oil With A Membership
You will be able to buy doTERRA Frankincense in your doTERRA back office if you have a membership. Look for Frankincense essential oil in the doTERRA single oils section. If you don’t have a membership yet, keep reading.
Buy DoTERRA Frankincense Oil Without A Membership
Don’t have a membership? No worries! You can still buy your very own bottle of doTERRA Frankincense oil. I’ve typed out some simple instruction for ordering essential oils through doTERRA. You are going to love the benefits of Frankincense oil!
To order doTERRA Frankincense:
- First, CLICK HERE to visit my doTERRA website.
- Next, Choose whether retail or wholesale pricing works best for you at this time.
- Verify that you are purchasing from doTERRA Wellness Advocate 764415 (Jason Dirks). You will be referred to who you purchased from if you have questions.
- Once you are in the shopping section, go to single oils.
- You will find Frankincense essential oil under the “Single Oils” section.
Thank you for reading “doTERRA Frankincense Essential Oil!”
Last but not least! I would like to invite you to learn more about essential oils from me. I have several online resources for learning about essential oils. After all, there is a lot to learn! But I will help you get doTERRA essential oils figured out!
Join my essential oil newsletter. I have a free course about essential oils. And its there for you to take advantage of. Explore natural solutions for your family from the comfort of your email inbox, in your own time.
Join me on Facebook in our Exploring Essential Oils community! Essential oil classes, daily tips, inspiring quotes, healthy recipes, and more!