doTERRA Geranium essential oil is helpful for assisting with healthy emotional balance. Geranium oil is also beneficial to the skin. It is high in Alcohols which have wonderful benefits. Benefits include being supportive of restful sleep, healthy circulation and being supportive to the endocrine system.
How I Use Geranium Essential Oil From doTERRA
I love to diffuse Geranium overnight. It is a wonderfully calming oil. Excellent choice for stressful feelings. This is also a soothing oil to use with any emotional work. I enjoy adding Geranium to my diffuser blends, but only add a drop. This keeps the oil from overpowering the blend.
Suggested Ways To Use Geranium Essential Oil From doTERRA:
Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil to give your partner a sensual massage.
• Apply directly to skin or enjoy an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin.
• Apply to skin after a shower for a smoothing effect.
• Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner for a healthy, vibrant glow.
• Apply under your arms after a sweaty workout or a day in the sun.
• Place one drop in the palm of your hands, rub hands together, and cup over nose and mouth and breathe slowly for a calming, grounding effect.
• Add to your next DIY potpourri.
• Naturally repels insects.
doTERRA Geranium essential oil can be used aromatically, topically, or internally.
doTERRA Geranium Essential Oil Product Information Page & PNG Image
Click here to download a free copy of the doTERRA Product Information page for Geranium oil. This is great to pass out at your essential oil classes, or gift to a customer with a purchase of their very own bottle of doTERRA Geranium essential oil. It is fun for them to learn how many ways a single bottle of essential oil may be used!
In addition, click here to download a free PNG image of a doTERRA Geranium essential oil bottle which may be used in making your own doTERRA compliant images for sharing on social media.
Join Me On Facebook To Learn More
Did you enjoy learning my tips about doTERRA Geranium essential oil? How would you most like to use it? Come on over and comment in Exploring Essential Oils, which is my free online Facebook group. I would love to hear from you!