doTERRA Island Mint Blend
doTERRA Island Mint blend is amazing! Are you ready? In this blog post, I’ll be sharing how to use this limited time summer essential oil blend. And where and when you can buy Island Mint for yourself. Keep reading for the good stuff.
What is doTERRA Island Mint Essential Oil Blend?
What are the ingredients?
The oils in doTERRA Island Mint blend are:
There is no carrier oil added. Your blend will have only doTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils. You can trust that doTERRA will only use pure, safe, and entirely natural ingredients.
What is the 2020 doTERRA Island Mint BOGO Sale?
Island Mint is part of the doTERRA BOGO sale for July 2020!
When you buy Island Mint, you’re going to get our popular Purify blend FOR FREE!
How Much Does Island Mint Cost?
You may be wondering about the price of Island Mint. It’s very reasonable at only $29.50 retail / $39.33 wholesale.
Buy doTERRA Island Mint
Island Mint is a limited time oil. When it comes into stock, it always sells out fast. It is typically available to buy around Father’s Day. There are other special times, such as doTERRA BOGO sales, when you can get Island Mint.
- Click to buy Island Mint here (limited time only).
- Get a doTERRA account to get the perk of wholesale price.
Benefits of doTERRA Island Mint Blend
Relaxing to the emotions yet invigorating to the body, when you’re looking for some balance and a sense of energy, turn to Island Mint. Here are the benefits you’ll find from individual oils in the blend. Remember that oils in blends work together to bring you wonderful health benefits!
- Lime is a classic citrus—cleansing and uplifting. Its fresh scent purifies the air and promotes feelings of energy
- Lemon (the top-selling doTERRA essential oil), also offers positive emotional benefits like improving mood and disposition, it’s also used as powerful natural cleanser.
- Peppermint has a sweet, sharp scent. It can help soothe tension and promotes feelings of clear airways.
- Spruce adds a grounding depth to the aroma while calming and comforting the emotions.
The unique combination of citrus oils with mint and wood carry a subtly sweet aroma and distinct freshness. Are you as excited to try doTERRA’s new Island Mint blend?!!
Island Mint Emotional Benefits
We can find the emotional benefits of the blend by looking at the individual oils.
- Citrus oils are uplifting.
- Peppermint is energizing.
- Spruce is grounding.
This is the perfect blend to support you on an adventure. Maybe you are starting a new job, beginning a health journey, joining doTERRA… or simply at the start of your day!
How To Use
You can use Island Mint aromatically or topically.
Diffuse in your home to create an entirely unique aromatic experience. Calming to the emotions yet invigorating to the body.
You can use Island Mint when you need a bit of comfort and energy in your day.
Suggested Uses Summertime Oil Blend
Here are a list of suggested uses. Be sure to try out the doTERRA Island Mint blend and I’m sure you’ll find many more ways to use it!
- Diffuse throughout the day when in need of an uplifting boost.
- Use as a boost for alertness on long road trips or mid-day to help promote feelings of focus.
- Soothe away feelings of sadness and blues any time of the year by incorporating Island Mint into your aromatic routine.
- Bring along on road trips or make a DIY air freshener to keep your car smelling fresh and clean.
- Diffuse Island Mint from doTERRA at your next party or gathering to transform the environment into a sunny paradise.
- When you need an uplifting boost, rub a drop or two between your hands and inhale or apply to pulse points.
- Promote feelings of clear airways and easy breathing by diffusing or applying to your diffuser jewelry.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. Or take your education to the next level with my Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oil class through email.
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.