Have you been wondering how to use essential oils? Maybe you even have a bottle of our doTERRA Juniper Berry essential oil laying around. And you have no idea how to use it. Or you heard that it’s good for a few things, but you need to buy your own bottle to try.
You may wonder what the oil smells like. It is pleasant and earthy – like a berry. When I smell the Juniper oil, I always feel calmed.
doTERRA Juniper Berry Essential Oil Benefits
Juniper Berry oil benefits the digestive and nervous system. You can combine it with Copaiba for additional benefits.
It is also helpful for emotional balance, and the skin. Juniper berry oil is steam distilled from the berries and is high in monoterpenes. It is supportive to healthy kidney and urinary function.
How I Use Juniper Berry
I love to add Juniper Berry oil to my diffuser blends for calming and restful sleep. Sometimes kids have scary dreams at night, and Juniper Berry is helpful with soothing them back to sleep.
Julie is a doTERRA customer who uses Juniper Berry as part of a mix to help soothe night time terrors for her children. She said it has worked wonderfully, and she even signed up for her own doTERRA membership after trying the samples I sent to her!
Juniper Berry Benefits & Usage Ideas
- Supports healthy kidney and urinary tract function.
- Reduces the appearance of skin blemishes.
- Natural skin toner.
- Acts as a natural cleansing and detoxifying agent.
- Add one to two drops to water or citrus drinks as part of a natural cleansing regimen.
- Apply one drop of doTERRA Juniper Berry to promote a clear, healthy complexion.
- Diffuse with citrus oils to freshen and purify the air and to lessen stress.
- Diffuse for positive feelings.
- Blends with Grapefruit, Bergamot, or Cypress.
Buy doTERRA Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Buy doTERRA Juniper Berry
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook page, my Facebook group… and Twitter!
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.