Are you wondering how to use doTERRA Lavender essential oil? 🤔 Wonder no more! In this blog post you will learn different ways to use Lavender. So grab your bottle of doTERRA Lavender essential oil right now. And try these Lavender oil tips for yourself! 💜
doTERRA Lavender Oil Is My Favorite!
Lavender was the very first essential oil I experienced. To this day, it’s an essential oil that I continue to use almost daily! I could actually feel the difference when I experienced doTERRA CPTG Lavender the first time. Did you know that doTERRA sources our Lavender from France? That is important to me, because essential oils grown in their native habitat are of a higher quality.
Which Body Systems Is doTERRA Lavender Oil Good For?
doTERRA Lavender essential oil benefits the cardiovascular and nervous systems. And it soothes your skin. Lavender oil is well known for it’s calming properties. Use it to assist with emotional balance when you’re having a rough day! doTERRA Lavender is high in both Alcohols and Esters.
How Do I Use Lavender Essential Oil From DoTERRA?
- Helps ease tense feelings after a long day. Combine with Vetiver oil for an extra calming experience.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
- Add to dryer balls for a calming aroma.
- Soothing to your skin and minor skin irritations. Lavender oil pairs well with Melaleuca for anything skin related.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Taken internally, Lavender reduces anxious feelings.
- Promotes peaceful sleep.
- Lavender oil may help support your healthy immune system when taken internally.
- Open the cap and inhale the calming powdery, floral, and light aroma!
- Lavender is one of the oils in our popular Serenity essential oil blend.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook page, and my Facebook group.