How to use doTERRA Lemon Essential oil
doTERRA Lemon essential oil benefits the digestive, immune and respiratory systems. It contains monoterpenes.
My Favorite Ways To Use doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon essential oil is a wonderfully versatile oil. It should be included in every Mom’s essential oil toolkit. I first became hooked on doTERRA Lemon when my kids were very tiny, and we didn’t get out of the house very often. I would put Lemon essential oil into the diffuser and diffuse away. We noticed that while diffusing Lemon, everyone was just in a happy mood. My own mood felt positive and uplifting. Lemon is a great essential oil to diffuse to cleanse the air of some of the less desirable baby aromas. Kids don’t always smell like roses, but our home always smelled fresh because we were often diffusing the lemon essential oil.
doTERRA CPTG Lemon is a popular oil to add to your drinking water. For more on adding essential oils to water, READ HERE.
Toddlers are famous for creating epic messes. Writing on the walls, stickers on furniture that leave gummy residue and all the baby stains on clothing. Lemon essential oil is the answer for all of these!
Lastly, and less commonly known… lemon essential oil is fantastic for supporting the respiratory system. As a very gentle oil, it’s a great choice for Moms and kids alike. The aroma a lemon is also viewed as a favorable choice for those who do not care for very intense scents. It’s an all around favorite with good reason!
Suggested Ways To Use Lemon Essential Oil From DoTERRA
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.
- Supports healthy respiratory function.
- Diffuse to promote a positive mood.
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
- Lemon oil makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Put on rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue off surfaces.
- Wash hands with Lemon oil to remove grease after changing your oil.
doTERRA Lemon Oil Usage Gallery
Save these little tips and tricks for later – you never know when they will come in handy!
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. Or take your education to the next level with my Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oil class through email.
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.