What is doTERRA Malama Oil Blend?
What is doTERRA Malama oil blend – and why do you need it? It’s a nurturing essential oil blend. Read this post to find out more!
What is Malama Oil Used For?
- Diffuse in your favorite doTERRA diffuser throughout the day.
- Blend with doTERRA SPA Hand & Body Lotion or a carrier oil for a comforting massage experience.
- Put one to two drops onto your wrists or diffuser jewelry.
- Add five to eight drops to dryer sheets or balls to add a delightful aroma to your laundry.
What are the emotional benefits of doTERRA Malama?
Mālama™ comes from Hawaiian culture, meaning being good stewards and using the precious gifts of the earth to share hope and healing with others. When you use this blend, let it be a reminder to nurture and take care of yourself, your communities, and your environment.
- Creates a bright, uplifting, and engaging atmosphere
- Encourages a healthy perspective with an energizing aroma
- Enhances and refreshes personal and work surroundings
Buy doTERRA Malama Online
How to get your own bottle? You need to buy doTERRA products through a doTERRA consultant. Since I’m one – I can help you get your own bottle of doTERRA Malama when this limited time oil is available.
What does doTERRA Malama smell like?
Get ready for the most beautiful combination of fruity, woody, and floral! It smells tropical and amazing.
Additional Learning Resources
Want to continue learning about doTERRA Malama essential oil blend? Check out these links for some extra tips and information.
- Mālama™ Oil Nurturing Blend Product Page
- Product Page: pilot® MAX Diffuser and Malama™ Nurturing Blend
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Do NOT ingest non-doTERRA brand essential oils. Other brands do not have the same quality, sourcing, testing, purity, or safety as doTERRA oils. You can purchase doTERRA brand in my shop here.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook page, and my Facebook group.