doTERRA Melissa Essential Oil (Lemon Balm)
What is doTERRA Melissa essential oil? Melissa essential oil comes from a plant called Lemon Balm. It is made into an essential oil through a process called distillation. Essential oils are natural plant remedies that you can use at home.
doTERRA Melissa essential oil is useful for a healthy immune system, emotional balance, and the skin. It is high in aldehydes. Melissa officinalis is also known as lemon balm. Actually, this is all the same plant, which is a herb with a variety of names! You can buy Melissa and other essential oils online through my doTERRA consultant website.
How Do I Use doTERRA Melissa Essential Oil?
Melissa essential oil is fabulous for supporting a healthy upbeat mood. Since this oil is so rare and precious, I love to just take a deep sniff of it right from the bottle. This in the morning starts my day out right, and in a positive mindset!
Second, I enjoy using my doTERRA Melissa oil for minor skin irritations. I dilute with my doTERRA Fractionated coconut oil and apply directly to the skin irritation. This has been a huge help to me! To dilute, you will use just 1-2 drops of Melissa per tablespoon of doTERRA fractionated coconut oil. Mix together, and apply where needed. This is also an easy way to make a heavily diluted roller ball bottle of doTERRA Melissa essential oil because it will stretch out how much oil you use.
Immune Defense Recipe With Melissa Essential Oil
Do you want to protect your immune system with essential oils? There are many threats out there. But there is no need to be scared as long as you take proper precautions. Washing your hands, for example, is still one of the simple ways you can stay well.
Melissa may help to support a healthy immune system. Blend Melissa with doTERRA On Guard to boost its benefits. Or make your own roller bottle using the recipe below.
You can use this immune defence recipe with essential oils each day to stay well. It contains our doTERRA Melissa essential oil, which is a powerful way to protect yourself and stay well.
Natural Immune Super Defense Recipe
Here are the ingredients you will need.
- 15 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 15 drops Melissa essential oil
- 10 drops Clove essential oil
- 15 drops Arborvitae essential oil
- 10 drops Oregano essential oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Glass roller bottle
- Mix oils together in glass roller bottle.
- Top with Fractionated Coconut oil to dilute the hot oils.
- Use as needed to protect your immune health. I suggest using at least twice a day. This will help keep your immune system at peak health.
doTERRA Suggested Uses For Melissa Oil
- This essential oil supports memory and cognitive health (especially in helping with mild memory problems associated with aging).
- This oil supports digestive health.
- Melissa promotes healthy immune function and response.
- It supports the liver and gallbladder.
- Melissa supports healthy cellular function, particularly in the breast, ovaries, blood, epithelial tissues, brain tissue, and colon tissue.
- It helps to calm and soothe muscles.
- Melissa essential oil promotes healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
- It provides antioxidant support.
- This essential oil supports healthy liver function.
- It supports healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range. Combine with Slim & Sassy blend.
How To Relax By Using Melissa Oil
Melissa promotes emotional health. Use Melissa essential oil to help calm tension and nerves.
Melissa promotes feelings of relaxation. To ingest, place one to two drops under the tongue or on the roof of the mouth and swallow.
Melissa Essential Oil For Healthy Skin
Do you have problematic skin? Use Melissa to keep your skin healthy. Melissa helps the skin look clean and healthy and reduces the appearances of blemishes when applied topically. Add Melissa to a moisturizer or a spray bottle with water and spritz on the face to rejuvenate skin and refresh thoughts.
Use Melissa For Household Cleaning
Melissa cleanses and purifies surfaces throughout the home, and is especially helpful in the kitchen.
doTERRA CPTG Melissa essential oil is safe for aromatic, topical, and internal use.
doTERRA Melissa (Lemon Balm) Tea
Also, doTERRA Melissa is always Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG). Because of this, you may safely ingest doTERRA Melissa oil in small amounts. Put in a glass of water, or make your own essential oil tea!
Melissa (Lemon Balm) tea is a great way to use this calming essential oil internally. During times of minor nervous feelings, brew yourself a mug of DoTERRA Melissa (Lemon Balm) tea!
How To Make Melissa (Lemon Balm) Essential Oil Tea
- First, you will want a mug of warm to hot water. The temperature just depends on your personal preference.
- Next, add a drop of Melissa oil. You will only need one drop because this oil is wonderfully powerful.
- Last, mix the oil and water together with a metal spoon. In addition, you may add a bit of honey or lemon for flavor.
- Finally… enjoy the calming feeling the doTERRA Melissa essential oil provides! This is so soothing during any time of nervous or stressful feelings.
get this free guide
Are you new to using essential oils? Every essential oil has a wide variety of ways to use it. Here’s a free eBook for using one of my favorite essential oils, called Melissa oil.
DoTERRA Melissa Essential Oil Recipes
Now that your an essential oil pro on Melissa essential oil… how about trying out a few recipes?! Or some doTERRA Melissa diffuser blends. Click here to get them!
doTERRA Melissa Essential Oil Testimonials
Don’t just take my word for it! See what doTERRA consultants and customers have to say about our doTERRA Melissa.
It took me forever to break down & order Melissa. I am so glad I did. I got up this morning with a some sore areas on my lip. I have put Melissa on 3 times. Not only did it stop it, it is almost gone. Unbelievable.
It is the BEST for emotional support.
I always have Melissa on hand, and it lasts for a very long time. Although I’ve used it for many things, my most important use is with my heart. Melissa calms it down quickly.
I use Melissa with Vetiver to calm me down after a stressful day.
When I’m having anxious feelings, I just put a drop right on the roof of my mouth and I haven’t found another oil that helps as much as Melissa. Hands down my favorite.
I use a combination of Frankincense, Melissa, and Myrrh in Fractionated Coconut Oil as facial moisturizer.
Where To Buy Melissa (Lemon Balm) Essential Oil
Which brings up the question… where do you get doTERRA Melissa oil? Well, that’s easy! Right on my doTERRA consultant website.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. Or take your education to the next level with my Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oil class through email.
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.