doTERRA Melissa Essential Oil (Lemon Balm)
doTERRA Melissa essential oil is useful for a healthy immune system, emotional balance, and the skin. It is high in aldehydes. Melissa officinalis is also known as lemon balm. Actually, this is all the same plant, which is a herb with a variety of names!
How Do I Use doTERRA Melissa Essential Oil?
Melissa essential oil is fabulous for supporting a healthy upbeat mood. Since this oil is so rare and precious, I love to just take a deep sniff of it right from the bottle. This in the morning starts my day out right, and in a positive mindset!
Second, I enjoy using my doTERRA Melissa oil for minor skin irritations. I dilute with my doTERRA Fractionated coconut oil and apply directly to the skin irritation. This has been a huge help to me! To dilute, you will use just 1-2 drops of Melissa per tablespoon of doTERRA fractionated coconut oil. Mix together, and apply where needed. This is also an easy way to make a heavily diluted roller ball bottle of doTERRA Melissa essential oil because it will stretch out how much oil you use.
doTERRA Suggested Uses For Melissa Oil
- Melissa may help to support a healthy immune system.*
- It calms tension and nerves.
- Diffuse Melissa at night or rub it on the forehead, shoulders, or chest to lessen stress and promote emotional well-being.
- Melissa promotes feelings of relaxation.
- Diffuse it to uplift mood.
- Place one to two drops under the tongue or on the roof of the mouth and swallow.
- Add Melissa to a moisturizer or a spray bottle with water and spritz on the face to rejuvenate skin and refresh thoughts.
- Melissa helps the skin look clean and healthy and reduces the appearances of blemishes when applied topically.
- Blend Melissa with doTERRA On Guard to boost its benefits.
- Diffuse it to create a relaxing environment that encourages a restful night’s sleep.
- Melissa promotes emotional health.
- This essential oil supports memory and cognitive health (especially in helping with mild memory problems associated with aging).*
- It calms the nervous system.*
- This oil supports digestive health.*
- Melissa promotes healthy immune function and response.*
- It supports the liver and gallbladder.*
- Melissa supports healthy cellular function, particularly in the breast, ovaries, blood, epithelial tissues, brain tissue, and colon tissue.*
- It helps to calm and soothe muscles.*
- Melissa essential oil promotes healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range.*
- It provides antioxidant support.*
- This essential oil supports healthy liver function.*
- It supports healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range.*
- Melissa cleanses and purifies surfaces throughout the home, and is especially helpful in the kitchen.
doTERRA CPTG Melissa essential oil is safe for aromatic, topical, and internal use.
Availability Of Melissa Essential Oil
doTERRA Melissa essential oil is currently BACK IN STOCK! doTERRA Melissa came back in stock today, December 1, 2016. Remember, the last time Melissa oil was in stock, doTERRA sold out VERY QUICKLY. For this reason, in order for you to buy CPTG Melissa oil from doTERRA, I would suggest purchasing this rare and valuable essential oil right away. You can get doTERRA Melissa for 25% off by getting a doTERRA Wholesale membership. To explore being a part of my dōTERRA team, as a customer or as a doTERRA consultant, please visit my oil group on Facebook. Or get started with your own doTERRA wholesale membership right here by filling out the information on my doTERRA website. If you are not on Facebook, don’t worry. I’m very happy to support your essential oil adventure through email, over the phone, or hooking you up with a local team member.
doTERRA Melissa (Lemon Balm) Tea
Also, doTERRA Melissa is always Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG). Because of this, you may safely ingest doTERRA Melissa oil in small amounts. Melissa (Lemon Balm) tea is a great way to use this calming essential oil internally. During times of minor nervous feelings, brew yourself a mug of DoTERRA Melissa (Lemon Balm) tea!
How To Make Melissa (Lemon Balm) Essential Oil Tea
First, you will want a mug of warm to hot water. The temperature just depends on your personal preference.
Next, add a drop of Melissa oil. You will only need one drop because this oil is wonderfully powerful.
Last, mix the oil and water together with a metal spoon. In addition, you may add a bit of honey or lemon for flavor.
Finally… enjoy the calming feeling the doTERRA Melissa essential oil provides! This is so soothing during any time of nervous or stressful feelings.
DoTERRA Melissa Essential Oil PDF Guide
In addition, would you like your own printable version of the Melissa essential oil usage guide from doTERRA? Click here to download a free copy of the doTERRA PDF guide for Melissa. This may be printed and kept for your own use.
Join Me On Facebook!
Did you enjoy learning my doTERRA Melissa essential oil usage tips? In conclusion, I have a special invitation for you to join my FREE essential oil class group on Facebook. Be sure to tell me your favorite way to use Melissa oil when you join the group!