doTERRA Myrrh essential oil benefits the hormonal system, immune system, and nervous system. Myrrh oil is also very helpful for healthy skin. Myrrh contains sesquiterpenes which have the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier! Sesquiterpenes are especially helpful to for digestive and circulatory health.
How I Use doTERRA Myrrh Essential Oil
doTERRA Myrrh essential oil is absolutely beautiful. An oil that is deep and soothing to the emotions. Myrrh is what I love to use if I am going through an occasional time of loneliness or feeling sad when my husband is traveling to other countries for work. Myrrh is also well known to be soothing to the skin. I have used Myrrh essential oil to help soothe minor scrapes and bumps for the children. This was especially useful when they were just tiny and learning to walk! Another helpful way for Moms to use Myrrh is to rub a drop or two daily over the thyroid to help with maintaining thyroid health.
Suggested Ways To Use Myrrh Essential Oil From doTERRA
• Add one drop to your daily moisturizer to help promote youthful-looking skin.
• Diffuse when tension levels are high.
• Diffuse during the holidays to maintain peaceful feelings throughout your home.
• Promotes emotional balance and well-being
• Myrrh essential oil soothes the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful- looking complexion.
• Powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat.
• Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion.
• Promotes emotional balance and well-being.
• Add one to two drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits.
• Diffuse to help promote awareness and uplift your mood.
• Add to your lotion/moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Add one to two drops to one-fourth cup of water with a little agave or honey to help ease the stomach.*
• Put one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
Let’s hang out on Facebook!
Did you enjoy reading about doTERRA Myrrh essential oil? Join us over in Explore Lavender Buterflies on Facebook for additional tips and essential oil information!