doTERRA Neroli Essential Oil
Read this post to learn how to use doTERRA Neroli oil, and how to buy Neroli essential oil. I’m very excited about the addition of doTERRA Neroli essential oil!
How Can I Use Neroli Essential Oil?
First, I’m sure you are curious how to use this doTERRA oil. I’m sure as time goes on I will discover many wonderful benefits and uses for Neroli essential oil. After all, the best way to learn about a new oil is to simply start using it. For now, I will share what I learned while watching the doTERRA convention.
doTERRA Neroli is suggested for Aromatic and Topical usage.
- Neroli essential oil is high in linalool. Linalool is calming and relaxing.
- It also contains geraniol and limonene.
- This is a fun fact that I learned. Petitgrain, Neroli and bitter orange oil all come from the same tree! Neroli essential oil comes from the flowers.
- I can’t wait to use my new doTERRA Neroli TOUCH to help promote a positive mood.
- Neroli essential oil is soothing to the skin.
- doTERRA Neroli TOUCH roller bottle is pre-diluted with fractionated coconut oil. It is a 10 ml bottle.
- doTERRA Neroli essential oil may be used to help support a healthy intestinal inflammatory response.
- If you use doTERRA Neroli oil on your feet at night, it may assist you in sleeping well! Neroli is calming, relaxing, and soothing to your mind.
Using doTERRA Neroli Oil For Healthy Emotions
Next, I’m going to share some of the ways we can use doTERRA Neroli oil to maintain healthy emotions. I made a little list for you.
- Use your doTERRA Neroli essential oil to help yourself feel relaxed.
- Neroli oil may help reduce feelings of anxiousness.
- I’m excited, too, that we can use doTERRA Neroli TOUCH through the day to feel calm, happy, & invigorated.
- This is a rejuvenating essential oil for you to use.
- You can use doTERRA Neroli TOUCH over your heart to release emotions and let go.
doTERRA Neroli Oil For Women
I wanted to make special note of the importance of women using Neroli. Women will find special benefit from using doTERRA Neroli oil. I’ve made a list of some of the suggested uses of Neroli essential oil for women.
- You can use this new oil from doTERRA as a support through the seasons of life. Neroli oil helps with healthy hormones.
- Use your doTERRA Neroli essential oil to encourage feelings of intimacy with your partner.
- Rose and Neroli oil stimulate feelings of happiness and contentment after childbirth. I think this would make a beautiful gift to tuck in with the baby presents for a new mother.
- Neroli benefits are in a similar category to Frankincense and DDR prime for women’s cells.
- Use during the late stages of pregnancy on the feet and ankles.
- Neroli essential oil can be used by women for targeted cellular support.
How Much Does doTERRA Neroli TOUCH Cost?
The price for doTERRA Neroli Touch is $54. Purchase HERE.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Last, let me thank you for reading about doTERRA Neroli essential oil. I feel privileged to bring you information on doTERRA’s newest oils and products in 2017. I’d like to invite you to join my essential oil newsletter. You will get my mini e-Book “10 Ways To Use Eucalyptus Essential Oil.” And I’d love for you to join my essential oil Facebook group. This is where I hold online classes. Join us to learn more about doTERRA and essential oils.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Do NOT ingest non-doTERRA brand essential oils. Other brands do not have the same quality, sourcing, testing, purity, or safety as doTERRA oils. You can purchase doTERRA brand in my shop here.
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook page, and my Facebook group.