How I Most Enjoy Using OnGuard
I like to diffuse this essential oil blend in kitchen as we put away groceries after being out shopping around crowds, touching the shopping cart, and so on. Another time I enjoy diffusing protective blend is overnight in our bedrooms, especially during the winter season. This essential oil blend has an aroma that immediately makes me think of fall and winter spices.
Topically is another great way to use On Guard blend. We like to rub it on our feet at night. Another use is to rub a drop into your hands after touching something “icky”. You could also make a simple spritz using 5 drops of protective blend, water, and a glass bottle. Shake before using since the oil and water will seperate between uses, perfectly normal! doTERRA OnGuard should be diluted for sensitive skin.
Ingredients Of The doTERRA OnGuard Blend
The ingredients in doTERRA’s On Guard Blend are Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark/Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils. It smells like Christmas to me!
Suggested Ways To Use doTERRA OnGuard Blend
• With its unique aroma, Protective Blend offers a fragrant, natural, way to clean.
• Protective Blend is an effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support.*
• Diffuse for cleansing the air.
• Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for a quick immune boost.*
• Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses.*
• Rub on bottom of kid’s feet during school season.
• Diffuse in home before company arrives to help cleanse the air and add a spicy and sweet aroma.
• Diffuse in class setting for an uplifting scent.
• Supports healthy immune function.*
• Protects against environmental threats.
• Diffuse in your home or office during fall and winter months.
• Add to water for an effective all-purpose cleaner for surfaces.
• Supports healthy respiratory function.*
Did you enjoy learning about doTERRA OnGuard blend? Come join us over on Facebook in my free group to learn more!