doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil
doTERRA Peppermint essential oil is useful to the digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems. It also benefits the muscles, bones, and skin. Peppermint oil is high in phenols.
Why I Love doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil
My favorite uses for peppermint essential oil include digestive and respiratory support. I also love peppermint to rub on my muscles when I am experiencing occasional feelings of tension in the head or neck after a long day. Feels wonderful, very soothing a cooling.
doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil Usage Ideas
- Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
- Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Promotes digestive health.*
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in the palm of your hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Peppermint oil helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.*
- Commonly found in oral health products.
- Promotes feelings of clear airways and easy breathing when diffused.
- doTERRA Peppermint essential oil blends well with doTERRA Lavender oil for a soothing massage blend.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me-up on long drives.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
- Repels bugs naturally.
- Spritz around windows and doors.
- Diffuse during study-time.
- Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.
Come Join My Facebook Group!
Did you enjoy learning about doTERRA Peppermint essential oil? Come visit my free Facebook group to learn additional tips on how to use essential oils!