doTERRA Siberian Fir Essential Oil
doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil is so refreshing and calming. The beautiful aroma gives you the sensation of walking through a forest of fir trees. You feel relaxed, and it sets you apart from the day to day hustle and bustle of life. Take a deep calming breath. We’re going to learn all about Siberian Fir oil!
doTERRA Siberian Fir Oil Benefits
Which body systems are benefitted from doTERRA Siberian Fir Oil? Or, how can I use doTERRA Siberian Fir for maintaining my health? Here is a list of doTERRA Siberian Fir benefits for your body systems.
- Relaxation – pairs nicely with Roman Chamomile
- Cardiovascular System
- Cell Support
- Tissue Support – can combine with Rose
- Immune Support
- Muscle Comfort
As you can see, doTERRA Siberian Fir comes with many benefits to you and to me. Which body system are you most interested in supporting with doTERRA Siberian Fir?
doTERRA Siberian Fir Essential Oil Suggested Uses
Most importantly, you are probably wondering, “How can I use doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil?”. Here are some suggested uses for this doTERRA oil.
- doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil can be used Aromatically, Topically, or Internally.
- Use Siberian Fir oil and Frankincense oil internally as a part of your essential oil routine every morning.
- You can combine doTERRA Siberian Fir with a citrus oil for surface cleansing. Can you picture cleaning your home with Siberian Fir essential oil and citrus?
- Pair Siberian Fir with Peppermint oil for a respiratory boost!
Siberian Fir Oil For The Nervous System
- Use your doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil to directly impact, calm and soothe your central nervous system.
- Put 3-5 drops of doTERRA Siberian Fir into your favorite essential oil diffuser to relax and soothe your body.
TIP: To learn about essential oils for the healthy nervous system, CLICK HERE.
doTERRA Siberian Fir Essential Oil For Healthy Metabolism
- doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil may help support your metabolism. Metabolism is how efficiently our body can use what we give it.
Healthy Cellular Function With doTERRA Siberian Fir
- doTERRA Siberian Fir oil can be used internally to support normal healthy cellular function.
Skin Health And Siberian Fir Oil
- Use Siberian Fir oil topically for any type of skin irritation.
- Apply topically to ease discomfort and help soothe the skin tissues.
- I learned that you can blend doTERRA Siberian Fir oil with Melaleuca (Tea Tree) oil, Cedarwood, or any of the flower oils to help eliminate blemishes. This essential oil combination supports healthy skin.
TIP: To learn about essential oils for healthy skin, CLICK HERE.
Respiratory System Support With doTERRA Siberian Fir
- Siberian Fir essential oil is very soothing to the airways.
- Use this oil internally or aromatically to support dry airways.
- I’m excited to try Siberian Fir oil in combination with Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Cypress or Lime oil for a clarifying aroma and respiratory support.
TIP: To learn about essential oils for a healthy respiratory system health, CLICK HERE.
Siberian Fir Oil Constituents
In case you are curious about the constituents of Siberian Fir Oil, I’ve got you covered! I learned this the at doTERRA convention! The key therapeutic components of Siberian Fir oil are Bornyl Acetate, Camphene, and a-Pinene.
Why Did Siberian Fir Essential Oil Replace White Fir Essential Oil?
Siberian Fir oil replaced White Fir oil for us. Dr. Hill shared a few reasons for this. We have a better supply of Siberian Fir essential oil. I love that doTERRA keeps us in stock on our favorite oils! Replacing Siberian Fir with White Fir will allow us to stay in stock.
Siberian Fir essential oil will do all the same things for us, but with the benefit of higher potency. As you already know, essential oils are sourced for the purity and the potency. I learned something important from Dr. Hill’s speech. Siberian Fir has more prominent beneficial constituents than White Fir!
Where Do I Buy doTERRA Siberian Fir Oil?
Next, you are probably wondering something. “When can I purchase doTERRA Siberian Fir oil?”. That’s easy – hop on over to my doTERRA essential oils consultant website. I’ve already pre-loaded the items for you on the following links.
- Click HERE to purchase Siberian Fir online at doTERRA retail pricing – great if you’re in a hurry, or just wanting to try one or two oils for now.
- Or click HERE to bundle your Siberian Fir purchase with a doTERRA wholesale membership and save 25% for a full year!
- BEST VALUE – Add a bottle of doTERRA Siberian Fir onto one of our membership enrollment kits and enjoy the additional discount on kit items! Check out the kits HERE.
Thanks For Reading About doTERRA Siberian Fir Oil
In conclusion, thank you for reading about doTERRA Siberian Fir oil. Before you go, I have something special for you! Let’s stay connected.
First, I’d like to invite you to take my entirely FREE email class about the three most popular beginner oils, Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint. You will walk away with a wealth of knowledge, and understand exactly where to begin using doTERRA essential oils! Go ahead and enter your email HERE to get started.
And second, I’d love for you to join my essential oil Facebook group! This is where I hold online classes. We have new oil classes on a wide variety of topics. Join us to learn more about doTERRA and essential oils.
doTERRA Siberian Fir Reviews
Don’t just take my word for it! Check out what our doTERRA customers and consultants are saying about Siberian Fir. As you can see – the well loved oil comes with wonderful reviews and testimonials!
After a friend suggested using Copaiba, Frankincense and Siberian Fir together I immediately jumped up and tried. I have not been this calm in a week, I have high hopes for this oil!
I love to blend Douglas fir, Siberian Fir and wild orange together. 🎄
Siberian fir is my favorite for Epsom salts bath soaks!!! Calming to skin, mind and body…smells heavenly!
Combine Wintergreen, Siberian Fir, Marjoram and Copaiba for muscle comfort.
I’ve had a nagging shoulder issue that is tight and uncomfortable. Been using Deep Blue rub regularly for the relief it provides. After getting Siberian Fir I decided to add a couple drops to my dab of rub. I can NOT believe how much relief this is brings to these tight muscles! Had to share!
Siberian Fir smells wonderful diffused.