doTERRA Siberian Fir Essential Oil
doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil is coming to doTERRA! At the 2107 doTERRA convention, Dr. Hill announced that we will now carry doTERRA Siberian Fir Oil. Siberian Fir is an exciting addition to our essential oil arsenal!
TIP: You can read a list of all new doTERRA oils in 2017 HERE.
doTERRA Siberian Fir Oil Benefits
Which body systems are benefitted from doTERRA Siberian Fir Oil? Or, how can I use doTERRA Siberian Fir for maintaining my health? Here is a list of doTERRA Siberian Fir benefits for your body systems. I break this down further in the section below this one.
- Relaxation: Borynl Acetate, a-Pinene
- Cardiovascular System: Camphene, a-Pinene
- Cell Support: Bornyl Acetate, Camphene, a-Pinene
- Cleansing: Camphene, a-Pinene
- Metabolism: Camphene, a-Pinene
- Respiratory: a-Pinene
- Tissue Support: Bornyl Acetate, a-Pinene
- Immune Support: a-Pinene
As you can see, doTERRA Siberian Fir comes with many benefits to you and to me. Which body system are you most interested in supporting with doTERRA Siberian Fir?
doTERRA Siberian Fir Essential Oil Suggested Uses
Most importantly, you are probably wondering, “How can I use doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil?”. Here are some suggested uses for this new doTERRA oil.
- doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil can be used Aromatically, Topically, or Internally.
- Use Siberian Fir oil and Frankincense oil internally as a part of your essential oil routine every morning.
- You can combine doTERRA Siberian Fir with a citrus oil for surface cleansing. Can you picture cleaning your home with Siberian Fir essential oil and citrus?
Siberian Fir Oil For The Nervous System
- Use your doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil to directly impact, calm and soothe your central nervous system.
- Put 3-5 drops of doTERRA Siberian Fir into your favorite essential oil diffuser to relax and soothe your body.
TIP: To learn about essential oils for the healthy nervous system, CLICK HERE.
doTERRA Siberian Fir Essential Oil For Healthy Metabolism
- doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil may help support your metabolism. Metabolism is how efficiently our body can use what we give it.
Healthy Cellular Function With doTERRA Siberian Fir
- doTERRA Siberian Fir oil can be used internally to support normal healthy cellular function.
Skin Health And Siberian Fir Oil
- Use Siberian Fir oil topically for any type of skin irritation.
- Apply topically to ease discomfort and help soothe the skin tissues.
- I learned that you can blend doTERRA Siberian Fir oil with Melaleuca (Tea Tree) oil, Cedarwood, or any of the flower oils to help eliminate blemishes. This essential oil combination supports healthy skin.
TIP: To learn about essential oils for healthy skin, CLICK HERE.
Respiratory System Support With doTERRA Siberian Fir
- Siberian Fir essential oil is very soothing to the airways.
- Use this oil internally or aromatically to support dry airways.
- I’m excited to try Siberian Fir oil in combination with Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Cypress or Lime oil for clarifying aroma and respiratory support.
TIP: To learn about essential oils for a healthy respiratory system health, CLICK HERE.
Siberian Fir Oil Constituents
In case you are curious about the constituents of Siberian Fir Oil, I’ve got you covered! I learned this the at doTERRA convention! The key therapeutic components of Siberian Fir oil are Bornyl Acetate, Camphene, and a-Pinene.
Why Is Siberian Fir Essential Oil Replacing White Fir Essential Oil?
Siberian Fir oil will replace White Fir oil for us. You may be wondering, “Why is Siberian Fir essential oil replacing White Fir essential oil?” Dr. Hill shared a few reasons for this. We have a better supply of Siberian Fir essential oil. I love that doTERRA keeps us in stock on our favorite oils! Replacing Siberian Fir with White Fir will allow us to stay in stock. Siberian Fir essential oil will do all the same things for us, but with the benefit of higher potency. As you already know, essential oils are sourced for the purity and the potency. I learned something important from Dr. Hill’s speech. Siberian Fir has more prominent beneficial constituents than White Fir.
doTERRA Siberian Fir Oil Availability & Purchasing
Next, you are probably wondering something. “When can I purchase doTERRA Siberian Fir oil?”. I learned that you can purchase doTERRA Siberian Fir oil on October 2, 2017.
You will be able to buy doTERRA Siberian Fir in your doTERRA back office if you have a membership. Look for Siberian Fir essential oil in the doTERRA single oils section.
Buying doTERRA Siberian Fir Essential Oil Without A Membership
Don’t have a membership? No worries! You can still buy your very own bottle of doTERRA Siberian Fir oil. I’ve typed out some simple instruction for ordering essential oils through doTERRA.
- First, CLICK HERE to visit my doTERRA website.
- Next, Choose whether retail or wholesale pricing works best for you at this time.
- Last, but very important! Please verify that you are purchasing from doTERRA Wellness Advocate 764415 (Jason Dirks). Then we receive credit for your order. Doing this step helps us to assist you on a customer care level.
- Once you are in the shopping section, go to single oils. You will find doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil under the “Single Oils” section.
Thanks For Reading About doTERRA Siberian Fir Oil
In conclusion, thank you for reading about doTERRA Siberian Fir oil. Before you go, I have something special for you! Let’s stay connected.
First, I’d like to invite you to join my essential oil newsletter. You will get my mini e-Book “10 Ways To Use Eucalyptus Essential Oil.”
And second, I’d love for you to join my essential oil Facebook group. This is where I hold online classes. We have new oil classes on a wide variety of topics. Join us to learn more about doTERRA and essential oils.