doTERRA Siberian Fir Essential Oil
doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil is refreshing and calming. The beautiful aroma gives a feeling like you’re walking through a forest of fir trees. You feel relaxed. It sets you apart from the day to day hustle and bustle of life.
Take a deep calming breath. We’re going to learn about Siberian Fir oil in this blog post… but first, grab your own bottle. You’re going to want this! ⬇
doTERRA Siberian Fir Oil Benefits
Which body systems does doTERRA Siberian Fir oil help with? How can I use doTERRA Siberian Fir for the health benefits? Here is a list of doTERRA Siberian Fir benefits for your body systems!
- Relaxation – pairs nicely with Roman Chamomile
- Cardiovascular System
- Cell Support
- Tissue Support – can combine with Rose
- Immune Support
- Muscle Comfort
As you can see, doTERRA Siberian Fir comes with many benefits. Which body system are you interested in supporting? Siberian Fir may be what you need to uplevel your health in that area.
doTERRA Siberian Fir Essential Oil Suggested Uses
Most importantly, you are probably wondering, “How do I use doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil?”
First things first! doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil can be used Aromatically, Topically, or Internally.
Some ideas to try…
- Use Siberian Fir oil and Frankincense oil internally as a part of your essential oil routine every morning.
- You can combine doTERRA Siberian Fir with a citrus oil for surface cleansing. Can you picture cleaning your home with Siberian Fir essential oil and citrus? Yummy!
- Pair Siberian Fir with Peppermint oil for a respiratory boost!
Siberian Fir Oil For The Nervous System
- Use your doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil to directly impact, calm and soothe your central nervous system.
- Put 3-5 drops of doTERRA Siberian Fir into your favorite essential oil diffuser to relax and soothe your body.
doTERRA Siberian Fir Essential Oil For Healthy Metabolism
- doTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil may help support your metabolism. Metabolism is how efficiently our body can use what we give it.
Healthy Cellular Function With doTERRA Siberian Fir
- doTERRA Siberian Fir oil can be used internally to support normal healthy cellular function.
Skin Health And Siberian Fir Oil
- Use Siberian Fir oil topically for any type of skin irritation.
- Apply topically to ease discomfort and help soothe the skin tissues.
- I learned that you can blend doTERRA Siberian Fir oil with Melaleuca (Tea Tree) oil, Cedarwood, or any of the flower oils to help eliminate blemishes. This essential oil combination supports healthy skin.
Respiratory System Support With doTERRA Siberian Fir
- Siberian Fir essential oil is very soothing to the airways.
- Use this oil internally or aromatically to support dry airways.
- I’m excited to try Siberian Fir oil in combination with Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Cypress or Lime oil for a clarifying aroma and respiratory support.
Siberian Fir Oil Constituents
In case you are curious about the constituents of Siberian Fir Oil, I’ve got you covered! I learned this the at doTERRA convention! The key components of Siberian Fir oil are Bornyl Acetate, Camphene, and a-Pinene.
Why Did Siberian Fir Essential Oil Replace White Fir Essential Oil?
Siberian Fir oil replaced White Fir oil for us. Dr. Hill shared a few reasons for this. We have a better supply of Siberian Fir essential oil. I love that doTERRA keeps us in stock on our favorite oils! Replacing Siberian Fir with White Fir will allow us to stay in stock.
Siberian Fir essential oil will do all the same things for us, but with the benefit of higher potency. As you already know, essential oils are sourced for the purity and the potency. I learned something important from Dr. Hill’s speech. Siberian Fir has more prominent beneficial constituents than White Fir!
Where Do I Buy doTERRA Siberian Fir Oil?
Next, you are probably wondering something. “When can I purchase doTERRA Siberian Fir oil?”. That’s easy – you can buy a bottle right here!
DOTERRA SIBERIAN FIR REVIEWS
Don’t take my word for it! Check out what our doTERRA customers and consultants are saying about Siberian Fir. The well loved oil comes with wonderful reviews and testimonials!
- I’ve had a nagging shoulder issue that is tight and uncomfortable. Been using Deep Blue rub regularly for the relief it provides. After getting Siberian Fir I decided to add a couple drops to my dab of rub. I can NOT believe how much relief this is brings to these tight muscles! Had to share! SHERRI (Wholesale Customer)
- Siberian Fir smells wonderful diffused. KAREN (Wholesale Customer)
- Combine Wintergreen, Siberian Fir, Marjoram and Copaiba for muscle comfort. SUSAN (Wholesale Customer)
- Siberian fir is my favorite for Epsom salts bath soaks!!! Calming to skin, mind and body…smells heavenly! RENETTA (Wellness Advocate)
- After a friend suggested using Copaiba, Frankincense and Siberian Fir together I immediately jumped up and tried. I have not been this calm in a week, I have high hopes for this oil! SHERRI (Wholesale Customer)
- I love to blend Douglas fir, Siberian Fir and wild orange together. 🎄 KATIE (Wholesale Customer)
Thanks For Reading About doTERRA Siberian Fir Oil
In conclusion, thank you for reading about doTERRA Siberian Fir oil. Let’s stay connected.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
free 24 spring diffuser blends ebook
You’d love your home to smell amazing – but you want do that with natural products. Grab this freebie and get diffusing!
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook page, and my Facebook group.