doTERRA spearmint essential oil can be used for maintaining a healthy digestive system, muscles & bones, & respiratory health. doTERRA spearmint oil is refreshing may and help lift the emotions when used aromatically. Learn how to use Spearmint in this blog post!
How I Like To Use doTERRA Spearmint Essential Oil
doTERRA Spearmint Essential Oil smells so good. I have noticed that everyone is in a great mood while we have spearmint oil diffusing at our house. The kids always love when I diffuse it because they tell me it smells like gum! In fact, spearmint essential oil is a common gum flavoring. In addition, Spearmint is a really great alternative to Peppermint for respiratory support. I love to rub a little bit of spearmint oil on my chest to support clear breathing. My favorite time of day to use Spearmint is the early afternoon when I need a little energy boost.
doTERRA Suggested Uses For Spearmint Essential Oil
doTERRA suggests using spearmint oil in the following ways. These are just some suggestions of the many ways you can incorporate Spearmint oil into your daily routine!
- Diffuse spearmint oil to uplift mood
- Apply doTERRA Spearmint essential oil to toothbrush before brushing teeth for fresh breath
- Add a drop or two to any dessert, drink, salad, or entrée for flavoring and to promote digestion*
- For occasional stomach upset, add 1–2 drops to a cup of water and drink
- Add a drop of Spearmint to your water and swish around mouth to sweeten breath
- Apply Spearmint topically to the back of your neck to help with staying alert
- Spearmint is a milder alternative to the other mint oils
- doTERRA Spearmint essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the plant
- Spearmint blends well with Ginger, Peppermint, or Wintergreen
doTERRA CPTG spearmint essential oil may be used aromatically, topically, or internally.
Join Me Over On Facebook!
I hope you enjoyed learning about doTERRA Spearmint essential oil with me! If you would like to continue learning about essential oils and doTERRA, join me on Facebook in Exploring Essential Oils!
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. Or take your education to the next level with my Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oil class through email.
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.