doTERRA Tangerine Essential Oil Uses
doTERRA Tangerine essential oil is helpful for positive mood so you can stay calm through your day. It is calming and uplifting emotionally. You can even cook with doTERRA Tangerine oil as a healthy flavoring agent to enjoy the health benefits as well as delicious flavor! Use for emotional balance, healthy immune system, or the skin.
How Do I Use Tangerine Oil?
I was so happy when doTERRA brought Tangerine in as a full time oil. I love the aroma, and I love the effects. As a citrus oil, Tangerine offers a sweeter alternative to Wild Orange oil. If taken internally, whether in a veggie capsule or in a recipe, Tangerine is supportive of your immune system when you need an extra boost. Or, for a boost to your mood, you can also add Tangerine to a diffuser or to your homemade cleaning products to have its joyful scent fill your home.
My Favorite Way to Use doTERRA Tangerine Essential Oil
My favorite way to use Tangerine essential oil may be surprising. I find that used internally, tangerine and clary sage have been very helpful for my times of monthly discomfort so I can be up and around with my family. Put 3 drops of each in a doTERRA veggie cap and swallow. You can repeat this as needed every few hours for normal menstrual discomfort so you can soothe crampy feelings.
Emotional Support Diffuser Blend Featuring Tangerine
Tangerine essential oil promotes feelings of happiness. The next time you are experiencing the emotions of grief, anger or feelings of shock, grab your essential oil diffuser! Tangerine may be especially helpful in combination with Marjoram oil. Try this diffuser blend to encourage soothing feelings for your nervous system.
- 3 drops Tangerine
- 2 drops Marjoram
Oils To Blend With Tangerine
Tangerine blends well with the following essential oils. Try using in combination to create your own blends! Check out the posts about each of the oils to get ideas on how using them together might benefit your body so you can use natural remedies to stay healthy. I hope you’ll enjoy this handy list of oils to blend with tangerine!
doTERRA Essential Oil Blends With Tangerine In Them
Sometimes people like to know which doTERRA blends have Tangerine essential oil in them. So I made you a quick list so you can have it as a reference.
Buy doTERRA Tangerine Essential Oil
Wondering where to buy Tangerine oil? You can purchase it directly from doTERRA on my doTERRA consultant website. If you’d like to maximize your value, get a membership in order to save an extra 25% off of everything you buy!
doTERRA Tangerine Suggested Usage and Benefits
Next, I want to share the doTERRA suggested usage and benefits for Tangerine. So many great ideas!
- Add 2–3 drops as a flavoring in cake and cookie recipes
- Add 1–2 drops in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavoring
- To energize and uplift mood, place 1–2 drops in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room. The aroma of Tangerine helps to uplift your mood on a long day.
- Apply to flex points or abdomen to promote feelings of happiness. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize sensitivity if needed
- Purifying and cleansing properties – you can combine with another citrus oil such as Grapefruit
- Contains powerful antioxidants when taken internally
- Soothing and relaxing aroma when inhaled or diffused – combine with Lavender for an extra soothing experience
- Supports a healthy immune system
Tangerine Diffuser Blends
Here are some essential oil diffuser blends featuring Tangerine. Having your oil diffuser running in the background as you go through your day is an easy and convenient way for you to enjoy the benefits of essential oils.
DIY Tangerine and Spearmint Garbage Disposal Refreshers
Don’t live with stinky garbage disposals anymore. These Tangerine and Spearmint Garbage Disposal Refreshers clean and deodorize your garbage disposal in one easy use. Get the DIY recipe for Tangerine and Spearmint Garbage Disposal Refreshers on my doTERRA consultant website HERE.
Use doTERRA Tangerine Essential Oil In Cooking
Another way I use CPTG tangerine oil is in my cooking. Tangerine cake is a huge favorite. I love to make a traditional vanilla cake, then add several drops of my doTERRA tangerine essential oil to the icing. It is incredible!
Food Recipes From doTERRA With Tangerine In Them
Would you like to try adding Tangerine essential oil to your food for the internal benefits? I can tell you I love the flavor, and uplifting mood benefits as well. Here are some recipes I found over on my doTERRA consultant blog – go ahead and check them out.
- Tangerine Fruit Dip
- A tasty cream cheese and yogurt fruit dip with a citrus twist.
- Tangerine Paradise Punch
- Take yourself to an oasis of flavors with this sweet, yet tart, tangerine punch. It’s so delightful, you might find yourself on a beach in paradise.
- Tangerine Cranberry Scones
- Whether for breakfast, brunch, tea, or dessert, these delightful indulgences are just the ticket.
Join me on Facebook!
In conclusion, I hope that learning about doTERRA Tangerine essential oil was helpful to you! I’d love to get to know you better over in my Facebook group. We chat about essential oils, natural health, and more! As your doTERRA representative, I’m here to help.