doTERRA Vetiver Essential Oil Uses
doTERRA Vetiver essential oil is helpful for the brain and nervous system. It is physically and emotionally calming. The aroma is earthy and grounding.
How Do I Use Vetiver Oil?
How do I use Vetiver oil? I love using my doTERRA Vetiver for calming and relaxation. I also use it internally when I need some sleep. If I am having head tension, I take a few drops of Vetiver in a veggie capsule and swallow. Within a short time, it helps me relax and sleep. Aromatically, Vetiver has an earthy aroma which is grounding and balancing.
doTERRA Suggested Uses For Vetiver
doTERRA Suggested uses for Vetiver include:
- Add 1–2 drops to tea or hot drinks during winter time to promote immune-supporting properties*.
- Use as a massage oil to calm emotions.
- Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation.
- Diffuse with Lavender, doTERRA Serenity, or doTERRA Balance to calm emotions and lessen stress.
- Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of the container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. A little goes a long way.
How Can Vetiver Essential Oil Be Used?
doTERRA Vetiver essential oil may be used aromatically, topically or internally. It does not require dilution for topical or internal use. You may find that Vetiver is difficult to get out of the bottle. That is because the oil is thick. Simply let the oil warm naturally by sticking the bottle in your pocket for a few minutes. As the oil warms, it will thin a little bit and flow easier. Do not heat at high temperatures or you may damage the oil properties. Your body heat will be sufficient.
Where Can I Buy doTERRA Vetiver Essential Oil?
As a doTERRA representative, I can help you buy Vetiver essential oil. Simply visit my doTERRA website. Choose to shop retail for normal prices, or join and save 25% off of everything you buy! Contact me with any questions!