doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil Usage
doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil is useful for the healthy digestive system, immune system health, emotional balance, and healthy skin. Orange oil is high in monoterpenes.
How I Use doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil
How do I use Wild Orange oil? Wild Orange was the second oil I purchased with my doTERRA Wholesale Membership. I immediately fell in love with the calming and uplifting benefits for my emotional health. During that time, I had been experiencing some occasional feelings of sadness and began to diffuse Wild Orange oil each night at bedtime. I loved the aroma, it made me feel very relaxed and was soothing as I drifted off to sleep. With those positive effects, doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil continues to be a favorite essential oil. I adore adding this oil to almost any diffuser blend because it’s pretty much fantastic!
Tip: Put a drop or two of doTERRA Wild Orange oil into the palms of your hands and rub your hands together. Next, cup your hands over your nose and inhale slowly and deeply. Enjoy the feeling of being uplifted and feel your mood shift.
doTERRA Suggested Uses For Wild Orange
- Wild Orange contains powerful antioxidants.*
- Add a drop to your water for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.*
- During colder temperatures, take one to two drops of Wild Orange in a capsule to support a healthy immune system.*
- During clean up, use Wild Orange to cleanse and purify countertops, tables, and other surfaces.
- To improve your home’s scent and to purify the air, place a few drops on your air filter.
- Place one drop Wild Orange, Peppermint, and Frankincense in your hand. Rub hands together and inhale deeply for an energizing aroma.
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent.
- Before a stress filled day, diffuse for an energizing and revitalizing aroma.
DoTERRA Wild Orange essential oil is safe for Aromatic, Topical or Internal use.
Join me on Facebook!
Did you enjoy learning about how to use doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil? Join us on Facebook in Exploring Essential Oils for additional tips!