Have you ever felt in need of essential oil business inspiration? Look no further! Find essential oil business inspiration with quotes, essential oil sharing tips, and more! These are tips I recently shared with my own doTERRA team. I hope you also find them helpful! Which is your favorite essential oil business tip?
- You are amazing. Remember that.
- Which are you? Savvy shopper, casual sharer, focused sharer.
- The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.
- Let’s get together! Who are you going to connect with today.
- To share an essential oil is to share hope.
- Show up to serve today.
- Breathe is a great oil to sample, because the effects are quickly felt.
- Five drops is a great sample size for essential oils.
- Be more prepared to listen than anything else when you share an essential oil. This isn’t about you. It’s about the person you are introducing the oil to.
- Always wear your oils as a natural conversation starter!
- You don’t ever need a reason to help people.
- One drop can change someone’s life.
- Get your oil on!
- Carry oils with you everywhere you go! Where is the most unusual place you have used your essential oils?
- What’s your favorite product that isn’t an essential oil?
Business Goals Inspiration
- Ask: “What’s the 1 think I am committed to finishing today?”. Write it down and put it somewhere you see it for a reminder.
- Everyone begins at step one. You are doing fabulous!
- Set doable goals and break them down into reasonable steps.
- Setting an achievable goal is half the battle.
- A goal is a dream with a deadline.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door!
- Small opportunities are the beginning of great achievements.
- Let’s set a goal today: One new contact. One new sample shared. And one follow-up.
- Each person must live their life as a model for others. – Rosa Parks
- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
- The easiest, and most effective way to share essential oils is to simply share your own experiences when talking to others.
- Each “No” is one step closer to the next “Yes.”
- Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle.
- Winners keep failing until they succeed.
- Practice your “elevator speech” today. Everyone needs the elevator speech – sharing your “why” in a few short sentences.
- Success is the sum of small efforts repeated daily.
- Pssst! I see you working hard!
- Set up a coffee date. Take time to get together with a friend who could use the oils. Let the conversation come up naturally, never force it.
- Strive not to be a success, but to be of value.
- An online community doesn’t happen overnight. It is built gradually by those who want to be there. They want to be there because you provide value.
- Mistakes are proof that you’re trying!
- Plan ahead and have consistent classes. Guests will be better able to make classes when you are announcing them in advance and host several to accommodate schedules.
- Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. – Donald Porter
- It’s never too early or late to work towards the healthiest you.
- Facts tell. Stories sell. Just share your story, it’s such a beautiful one with such a powerful message.
- Success is failing nine times and getting up ten.
- Talk to everyone you can. Half of sharing essential oils is just showing up and listening to the stories of others. From their story, you can provide a solution.
- Build a relationship, not a one-time sale.
Join me on Facebook!
I hope you enjoyed my essential oil business inspiration! Would you like to learn more about having your own essential oil business? Looking for daily oil inspiration? Be sure to visit me over in Exploring Essential Oils! Share your favorite tip and learn more about being a doTERRA representative.
If you’d like to learn about the doTERRA opportunity, grab this free guide! You’ll get the first five steps to getting started with doTERRA. After that, I’m here to help you wherever you find yourself on the journey!