Have you ever wondered “What should I post in my essential oil Facebook group?” Until I figured out a rhythm with my essential oil Facebook group post ideas, I often wondered the same thing! This blog post will outline examples of the types of posts which have gone over well in my own essential oil group. Pour yourself a glass of kombucha tea and settle in for a good read!
Essential Oil Facebook Group Post Ideas For Engagement
The key to good Facebook group engagement is simple. Ask questions. You should be asking a question with nearly every post. You want to encourage conversations. This builds your engagement and sense of community.
Example Essential Oil Facebook Group Post Ideas For Engagement
Here are examples of engagement posts for essential oils.
- What is your favorite essential oil?
- Lavender or Lemon?
- Which aromas remind you of your childhood?
- You deserve a treat. What are you going to treat yourself with?
- You deserve a break today. How can you take care of you?
- What is your favorite stress reducing activity?
- Do you have a relaxing bedtime routine?
- I am almost entirely made of coffee and essential oils. What are you made of?
Essential Oil Facebook Group Post Ideas For Sales
What about essential oil sales? How do I advertise them without being tacky? Once again, encourage conversations! Do you see what I’m doing here? We are bringing up the sale without actually saying “buy my stuff!” I’ve had people comment on these posts “I would buy essential oils!”. Bingo.
- If someone gave you $35, how would you spend it?
- What could you do with $100 of free essential oils?
Themed Post Ideas For Facebook Group
A fun idea is to build your posts around a theme! These posts were holiday themed.
- How many words can you make out of the word “THANKSGIVING”?
- What’s your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
- What’s your favorite winter tradition?
- Elf on the Shelf – yay or nay?
In January, we worked on goals and goal setting. This was a fantastic way to go into the year with health goals as a focus. These posts were also themed.
- Create healthy habits, not restrictions.
- How can you bring more health into your life?
- Do you pick a word for the year? What healthy words could we think about choosing?
- Have you ever made a New Year’s resolution?
- New Year’s resolutions are like babies. Fun to make and hard to maintain.
- What would you do with a healthy year?
- Health Goals: You can succeed if you don’t expect overnight success.
Be Encouraging With Essential Oil Facebook Posts!
Everyone can use encouragement. Especially in a group where health goals should be actively discussed! Here are some encouragement post ideas:
- Slow progress is better than no progress! Share a “small win” today.
- Health isn’t a goal, it’s a way of living.
Share Purposeful Tips And Education!
Purposeful tips and education are a great source of post ideas!
- Essential oils are aromatic molecules of awesomeness.
- Safety Tip: Never ingest an essential oil without a supplement facts label.
Join My Facebook Group!
I hope my essential oil Facebook group post ideas were helpful to you! Would you like to learn about being a doTERRA representative? Join Exploring Essential Oils to learn about doTERRA!