Essential Oil Representative for doTERRA. Yep, essential oils, direct sales, and the dirt on why I 1000% love it. Sharing doTERRA is one of the most rewarding things I’ve ever done, and here’s why.
7 Reasons I Love Being An Essential Oil Representative
- I get to introduce people to something brand new, and watch their eyes light up when it works.
- My customers become close lifelong friends as I share in their individual wellness goals and victories. I get to be a giant cheerleader for them, and I happen to be a really good cheerleader. When you become my essential oil customer, your success becomes my success. It’s an excitement like no other for me to see you succeeding with a wellness goal.
- Being an essential oil representative helps me make sense of my own wellness challenges. I’ve had a lot of wellness challenges in my life. I’ve come to the conclusion that those tough experiences have very much led me to the full and happy life I currently lead. Sharing essential oils with those in need gives value to me, because then all my tough experiences weren’t for nothing. Instead, they were simply preparing me for where I am currently at in helping people learn the value and benefits of essential oils.
- I get to smell good. Everyone likes to smell good.
- I make spare money being an essential oil representative. Yep, I said it!
- I get to make money while staying home with my kids, and on my own time. Nope, it doesn’t get better than that!
- Last but not least! Coaching my team on how they can best succeed, and then watching them do just that. It’s amazing.
What do you think? Does this sound like something you might also enjoy? Let’s chat and I can share all the details! Contact me today using the form, just or learn more about joining Team Oil Girls by CLICKING HERE!
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. Or take your education to the next level with my Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oil class through email.
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.