Honey Glazed Snack Mix Recipe
Honey Glazed Snack Mix is so simple to make, and delicious. I’m pretty sure you will find yourself making it all the time. Our young children especially enjoy it. A true family tested favorite.
Note about links:
For your convenience, I have linked to suggested ingredients and products. I use them myself when making Honey Glazed Snack mix. The links are affiliate links. This means I make a small amount of commission when you click on the link and purchase from that website.
Honey Glazed Snack Mix Ingredients:
Adapted from “Eating for IBS” cookbook by Heather Van Vorous.
Makes 10 servings (1/2 cup each). But you might eat way more than half a cup. I sure do!
- 3 Tablespoons pure olive oil (can substitute peanut oil)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup mini pretzels
Gluten Free Honey Glazed Snack Mix Ingredients:
To make this recipe gluten-free, substitute the pretzels! My friend Christin is gluten free. Christin is a doTERRA representative local to Rochester, New York. She recommends using Snyder’s or Glutino. Be sure to use the brand name of Corn Chex and Rice Chex. Christin advised that generic brands may not be gluten free. Enjoy the safe and yummy treat! <3
Easy Honey Glazed Snack Mix Instructions:
- Spread out some parchment paper in preparation for cooling time.
- In a small bowl, stir together honey and olive oil.
- In a large glass microwave-safe bowl, mix together cereals and pretzels.
- Top with honey mixture.
- Stir until well combined. (It’s sticky!)
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes. Stop to stir the mixture every 60 seconds to avoid burning it. Use a pot holder to protect your hands.
- When cooked through, spread honey mix on parchment paper to cool.
- Cool completely before serving.
Honey Glazed Snack Mix Storage:
I prefer to store our honey snack mix in a large Ziplock bag. It is normal for Honey Glazed Snack Mix to stick together. You can easily break apart the mix when stored inside a bag.
Join me on Facebook!
I hope you enjoyed learning how to make my favorite crunchy snack. I’d love to meet you! Join me over in my free essential oil community on Facebook if you’d like to meet me, too!
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. I’m here to help you get doTERRA essential oil education and direct sales business tips. You’ll find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook page, my Facebook group… and Twitter!
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.