Lemon Zucchini Loaf With doTERRA Lemon Oil. Are you ready for this amazing recipe? Scrumptious lemony flavor, with the addition of healthy zucchini, and it’s organic! Plus it’s made with doTERRA Lemon oil, which gives an amazing flavor punch. I adore cooking with essential oils. Here’s the recipe for the delicious Glazed Lemon Zucchini Loaf With doTERRA Lemon essential oil. What a delicious mouthful, right? Enjoy it! #youcanthankmelater You may even want to double this for two loaves!
Lemon Zucchini Loaf With doTERRA Lemon Oil
- 2 cups Organic Unbleached White Flour
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⅓ cups Organic Sugar
- 2 TB Organic Lemon Juice
- 8-10 drops doTERRA Lemon oil
- ½ cup buttermilk
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup Organic Powdered Sugar
- 5 drops doTERRA Lemon oil
- 3 TB organic half and half
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Then add oil and sugar until well blended. Add lemon essential oil, buttermilk, lemon zest to this mixture and blend all together.
- Fold in zucchini until it is mixed well.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and blend all together until well combined.
- Mix with beater on medium speed for a full minute.
- Pour batter into greased 9 x 5-Inch Nonstick Loaf Pan. Line pan with Unbleached Parchment Paper before greasing to avoid sticking.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour; until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While the lemon zucchini loaf is still warm, make the glaze and drizzle over the bread. Let the glaze set up before cutting and serving.
P.S. Let’s be friends
Oh, and feel free to save some of that yummy Lemon Zucchini Loaf for me, m’kay? Come find me over my free educational group, Exploring Essential Oils, on Facebook and we can chat over coffee and lemon zucchini bread. Let’s get to know each other!
Let’s Stay In Touch!
Let’s connect on social media. Or take your education to the next level with my Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oil class through email.
Not local? No problem! I have team spread across the United States and into Canada and Puerto Rico. We’re always growing, and there’s a place for you in our Lavender Butterflies family.